chapter 1

OMG!Can't belive we have one more day until summer! Cece which is Liam's girlfriend is talking to Nialls gf Sydney.It's almost time for the bell to ring to leave school!Sydney and her friends Cece,Mackenzie,Naomi are all going to the mall after school.Once we get to the mall it was a complete shock when Sydney's boyfriend and Mackenzie's and then Naomi's friend Louis.Sydney and her friends were worried why they were there.When Niall walked over to Sydney saying I'm so sorry babe but your mom has been in a horrible accident and passed away.Sydney started crying so they all gathered around her to hug her!Well it was later that night Sydney was at home writing in her journal well out of no where she got a message on her computer!It said things happen for a reason -xoxo A.Sydney was wondering who A was.Well ever since that text came in Sydney couldn't sleep so she texted Niall around 3:30 am saying can I come over I can't sleep!well at 3:40 Niall text back saying yes babe.well as Sydney was on her way to Niall's she sees her friend Naomi in some serious trouble!Sydney hurries and runs towards Naomi but the people that were hurting Naomi ran away.Well Sydney helped Naomi to Sydney's car.Well once they get to Niall's apartment Sydney says what happen back there.Sydney knew it was bad because Naomi just started bursting in tears!