BEEP BOOP I AM DEPRESSED

so this is an explanation chapter if you didn't read the description. also, we don't condone min*ta, so he does not exist in this universe.

Izuku Midoriya is a 13-year-old middle schooler. to everyone, Izuku seems like the perfect kid; he gets straight A's, he has a cool quirk, he's rich, he's good looking, and he has a good family... or at least everyone thinks.

let's back up a little.

In actuality, Izuku has experienced crime after crime; trauma after trauma. when Izuku was only 10 years old, he had been a witness to something so sick and sadistic that it would break any grown man, let alone a child.

he had witnessed his parents murder.

when they had died, they left him their enormous fortune. once he had witnessed his parents' death, he had started wearing masks to cover his mouth and nose. he had also stopped talking, too.

every time he heard himself speak, it reminded him of his father's voice. he also had his mother's nose and mouth shape. seeing or hearing himself repulsed him. he couldn't handle the way he remembered their bloody bodies, the life draining from their eyes as their skin paled. their eyes shedding their last tears and their barely audible whispers to him.

he couldn't remember their last words. he couldn't remember much of the night. all he remembers is his parents limp bodies as he collapsed on the ground, passing out.

 all he remembers is his parents limp bodies as he collapsed on the ground, passing out

^^izuku's vigilante mask^^

^^izuku's every day mask^^

also, izuku has 2 quirks. i really like the thought of izuku having multiple quirks. deal with it bitch.

and yeah i changed "shi's" age to be izu's age too so ignore the comments i guess

don't try to steal happiness from others. everyone is trying to survive in this world, just like you, and making their time here miserable won't make yours any better. revenge may get rid of the pain for a little while, but it will never completely fill the void that was created. be respectful of others and their rights, but also remember to respect yourself.

some of you really need to hear this;

you are just as important as everyone else, and it's not selfish to respect yourself and make sure that others respect you. self love is important, too.

i love you, my children! 💛