Alone

In this story I would take my reference for the character in the story:

There was a time when a news got spread out that China is suffering from a kind of virus which is spreading real quick. China decided to keep this low but when it started to grow up they decided to broadcast the news related to the virus all over the world. With passing time the symptoms of the virus became more dangerous, people started to loose there senses and became like a walking dead in China. They started to feed on human flesh. This virus was spreading in its surrounding real fast. China nearly became a land of dead and zombies.

It was 29th December when the virus walked into India. It started to cause low casualties but with time it started to grow and likewise started affecting like it did in China. The government of India just gave up because there was no cure of the virus. America was safe and sound from this virus. So the government of India collaborated with government of America and plotted a program of evacuation to foreign lands. So that the people who are unaffected could have a safe life there and could get away from this terror. The alert of evacuation was not broadcasted on the internet due to some problem. It was 15th of January, 2020 when the military was going house to house for evacuation. The population of India decreased from billions to lakhs. Most of them were living dead and feeding on flesh.

The evacuation took place at the night when most of the people were asleep and they were alerting people with big speakers. My parents just woke up and walked to the door to see what's happening because we were unknown to the evacuation. As my parents walked out of the apartment they were carried to the helicopter by the military soldiers. The military didn't listened to there cries that I was left behind and forcefully they were carried away.

It was 3 am at night when I opened my eyes in silence. The silence felt awkward to me. I was puzzled about what is happening. I couldn't see my parents around me. I walked up to the door and found the door opened and there was a sound of the helicopters, So i rushed to the balcony and saw the helicopters all over the sky carrying people somewhere.

 I walked up to the door and found the door opened and there was a sound of the helicopters, So i rushed to the balcony and saw the helicopters all over the sky carrying people somewhere

I figured out the evacuation, I rushed up to my neighbours apartment and started to bang there door but there was no response, then banged another door but the same outcome no response. I left no door unbanged in my whole building but no response from any. I realized that i am the only one left here. I grabbed my phone and started to ring my friend's and relatives but either they were out of reach or were just ringing on and on. I started to run on the road to seek some help but there was no one to help  the only thing that was with me was silence. I walked up back to my house, locked the the door and sat in the corner crying. My hope was all shattered. The hours became bigger than ever. Every minute and second was known to me. The lights were cut off so there was only a candle which could provide me with some light. Days passed and I became used to this silence. Everywhere I went the places were either abandoned or occupied by  dead's.
 No sign of help.
    No sign of people.

A month passed my face started to show its age, my beards were bigger than ever and my hair were turning white

A month passed my face started to show its age, my beards were bigger than ever and my hair were turning white. The thought of being leftover always troubled my heart. I made a daily run to find something for survival. But that was secondary, every time I made a run I had a hope that maybe I would meet someone but it was like a big fantasy dream. The thought of being helped was erased from my mind. Sometime photograph's used to remind me of the sweet moments with my family and friends but those memories always made me cry.

A year passed now I was friendly with this silence and was obsessed with silence. I remember the time when the train stopped running, The planes fell off the sky, The turbines were shut down, The town was turned into a graveyard, there were no laughing faces around anymore but only silence and loneliness. I was a survivor seeking for death. The only person to take care of me was me. Days passed, Months passed, Years passed  now I am 63 years old. I never knew I would survive so long. I still had a hope that maybe someday a helicopter would carry me off to a place where there is no silence. But harsh truth is better than fake lies. Soon I would be served to death and no one would be there on my funeral to set my soul free.

Maybe someday someone would come and find this letter of mine that i wrote and would realise that someone was left behind and was all Alone