Chapter 1

This story started March 29, 2015, the day before my 15th birthday. I had been hoping for a cool 15th birthday party. But my mom hadn't mentioned anything...yet.

I'm awakened by my mother at 8:30. Ugh, I don't like being woke up. It's Sunday also, so my mom, my grandmother, and I are going to church.

She says,"Hey boo, time to get up for church."

I mumble, "Five more mins."

She leaves and comes back in 10 minutes, and somehow I fall back asleep. During this time, I have a really cool dream, and it was about R5.

In my dream, Riker and I were in my dad's back yard walking around the pond and talking, and we decided to come inside. He took off his shoes, and I took off mine. We stood face to face, I smile and I say, "Wow I forget how tall you guys are," he smiles and we hug tightly for what seemed like a long time. I'm 5'7ish, so I'm almost half a foot shorter than him. This means I can either hug him under his arms or over, so I quickly decide to hug him from under his arms. He pulls me in tightly and rests his head on mine.

We let go, and we... almost kiss. We were interrupted by one of our family members coming towards the side door of the house from the hallway. Then we play board games with his family, my dad, and my stepmom, and he smiles at me a lot while we are playing board games. Afterwards, we walk in the hallway towards my bedroom.

Riker stops quickly half way towards my bedroom, and I almost run into him because I didn't expect him to stop. This makes him smile, so I smile too.
Then we...kiss, and I, sadly, am woken up by my mom.

"Ok boo, get up," she says as she shakes my foot to wake me up from my amazing dream. Dang it, why do dreams like that have to ended! I finally get up, and I walk into my bathroom to pee, brush my teeth, and wash my face.

I face my closest, and I say, "Wow I have nothing to wear." Which of course this is a lie! I grab a black, white, light blue, neon pink, and neon yellow jumper. Then I look at my many pairs of shoes. Converse or sandals...? Definitely converse. I grab my neon pink socks and my black converse, and I sit in my pink spiny chair next to my light blue chevron makeup table to put on my socks and shoes.

Next, I part my hair to the left and pull both sides to the back of my head. I put the parted hair in a huge clip to keep my crazy curly, dirty blonde hair out of my face. I put on a little bit foundation, powder, and blush on my pale skin. Then comes my lips, I LOVE putting on lip gloss, but I really don't know why. I carefully put on a pinkish, berry color lip gloss. I'm kind of like Katy Perry, bright, bold colors usually look good on me. I put on deodorant and spray myself with perfume.

From the other side of the house, my mom yells, "Almost ready to go?!?!"

I yell in reply, "In a sec." I grab my phone and ear buds. I realize I don't have pockets, dang it, but I half to have my ear buds. I bring them literally everywhere because I feel like I'm forgetting something when I don't have them with me. I just always have to have them even if I can't think of a good reason. Maybe I'll go to the bathroom, and maybe I'll want to listen to 50 seconds of a song while I pee, idk. See, I can't come up with a good reason to always have my ear buds.

As I was saying, I have no pockets in my jumper, so I grab a small, silver wrist-lit to stuff my phone and ear buds in. I run down the stairs and into my mom's car to pick up my grandmother. My grandmother lives three doors down, so after a few seconds in the car my grandmother is opening the door and slowly getting in the car. I'm in the backseat behind her.

She smiles and says, "Hey babe."

I reply, "Hey granny. Hey mom, whenever it is possible, it would be really cool if the radio was on." I ask her to put the radio on like that because I'm always asking, so she gets a like tired of it eventually. She turns it on, and we drive to church. Most people in my town aren't Catholic, so we have to travel about 20 minutes to church, this means it's 9:45ish am. We will arrive there at about 10, and we will sit in the church pews for about 15 minutes, waiting for church to start.