열하나

Sorry if there is grammatically mistakes, I didn't edit it
______________________________________

Jungkook's POV

After my little encounter with Taehyung, I went back to the living room, where all the boys were chatting. A silly smile was lingering in my face.

Jackson looked at me and gave me a questioning look.

"Took you long enough bro", he raised his eyebrows and others just agreed with him.

" Yeah, I was just lot in the track", I answered sitting beside Bogum.

They let out an ohh.. But Jackson was looking at me curiously.

I was going to question him just then, Yugeom cut me off.

"I am soo hungry Wang. Is the food not ready yet?? ", he whined, along with others who nodded their heads at his sentence.

" Oh, yes me too,- wait let me call Taehyung", Jackson said as he called Taehyung from his place without bothering to go to the kitchen.

Soon Taehyung rushed from the kitchen towards us.

"Isn't the food ready.?? Jackson asked nonchalantly.

"It is", Taehyung said and gave a small glance towards me. " So what are you waiting for, bring the food fast."Jackson stated while glaring at him.

Taehyung nooded his head and rushed towards the kitchen.

I didn't like the way, Jackson talked with him, and I kind of felt bad for Tae, but I refused to say anything cause I didn't want to make scene and make Taehyung more uncomfortable.
______________________________________

Third person's POV

Soon everyone had settled down in the dining table as Taehyung served the food to everyone.

Everyone started to dive except Taehyung who was standing a little bit away from the dining table.

Jungkook noticed that Taehyung was not eating so he asked him.
"Taehyung why are you not sitting with us,"

Taehyung who had been dazed in his own thoughts, looked up at Jungkook.

"I-its okay I will eat later," he gave him a small smile.

Others also insisted but the hard glare which he was getting from Jackson made him think otherwise.

"No-no, you guys enjoy the dish, I will eat later, and m-moreover I don't have the appetite",with his last word he went back to the kitchen.

Jungkook let out a long sighed and again started to eat his food.

After finishing the dinner, everyone started to leave the house, except Jungkook.

"Kook, you are planning to stay the night.?or something?" Jackson asked when he saw Jungkook still sitting in the couch and looking back to back at the kitchen door.

"A-ah, no I will leave soon." Jungkook said as he gave him an awkward smile.

He sighed when he saw that Taehyung was not planning to come out of the kitchen any soon,so he stood from his couch and said his goodnight to Jackson.

As he turned to go towards the door, he saw Taehyung coming out from the kitchen while carrying his water bottle in his hand.

He rushed towards him, ignoring Jackson who was eyeing him mischievously.

"A-ah hey, Taehyung", Taehyung who was about to climb up the stairs stopped in his track when he heard his name being called.

He turned around and saw Jungkook smiling at him. He also saw Jackson who was glaring towards them.

So he awkwardly stood there and waited for Jungkook to complete his sentence.

"Umm it was nice meeting with you and I-i hope will meet each other again,", Jungkook blused while saying this words and didn't know what to do now as Taehyung was not saying anything.

So he bid him a farewell aswell and rushed towards the main door.

Taehyung who didn't know what to do or say anything, stood there watching the boy getting vanish from the door.

And Jackson who was watching their encounter, clenched his jaw tightly and moved towards Taehyung furiously.

______________________________________

👀