The cursed ring

Harold Smart had always loved Wellington, with its beautiful, sunny beach. It was a place where he felt calm.

He was a modest, spiteful, vodka drinker with handsome eyes and beautiful abs. His friends saw him as a grotesque, graceful video-gamer. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a crispy old man who couldn't do it himself. That's the sort of man he was.

Harold walked over to the window and reflected on his beachfront surroundings. The cloud teased like chatting rabbit.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Beth Bowrain. Beth was a gentle friend with skinny eyes and long, blonde hair.

Harold gulped. He was not prepared for Beth.

As Harold stepped outside and Beth came closer, he could see the menacing on her face.

Beth gazed at him with beautiful green eyes, and said quietly "Hand over the ring, I know you have it" whilst holding a gun pointed at his head

Harold looked back, confused as to why she was doing this "I thought we were friends"

They looked at each other and Harold could see the anger in her eyes, knowing she was serious. He was so puzzled as to why this was happening, they had been friends since they were children.

Harold regarded Beth's skinny eyes and blonde hair. Beth cocked the gun and asked for it one last time. "No" Harold said simply.

Beth pulled the trigger and he fell, dead. Beth looked over him, realizing what she had done. She was under the curse the whole time.

She fell to her knees and cried. She wouldn't forget this. She couldn't believe what she did.

Beth raised the gun to her head and cried. She reloaded the gun and prepared for death. 

THE END