Chapter One: Cherry On Top

Erin was in her Living room waiting on her Salmon pink haired girlfriend to get out of her shower

in her Mansion that was commodious and smelled like sweet perfume always. Typical Sasha would take so long sometimes she wouldn't because she didn't want to get pruned up like a Grandma. when she had got out of the Shower,Self care of course applying face cream and what not she's so self conscious about her looks when Erin tells her she's extremely beautiful no matter what but Sasha's stubborn sure she said she's cute and beautiful but this time She's a Teenager a 16 year old who probably doesn't want to break out in Zits like her Classmate Edward Pikeman who always flirted with her 24/7  much to her Annoyance.  Max would also say Sly comments      She'd usually blush and glare and ignore those comments

She was Dating Erin the blue Haired gal she had been friends with for a long while in Flower-scouts they didn't start dating until they were 13 and 14 years old. Erin's Mom  didn't like it not one bit because it disgusted her ''Well You Know Erin..it's not right for a girl to like a girl...it doesn't make sense..it's..'' The poor blue haired girl was devastated so she called Sasha right away and Sasha would understood 'That's totally crazy Eri!''  as she let her move in with her with her Huge Mansion with the Garden and huge fountain and tennis court, Richest girl ever in Campbell High.  

''Sasha are you done yet?'' She'd peeped through the door seeing her girlfriend still in her towel while the other was dressed in a casual comfortable preppy look like a white collared top with her blue sweater, skinny jeans and flats.    

Finally Sasha got dressed in like a  rich girl attire like Cher Horowitz  from Clueless and a Mix of Regina George from Mean Girls,  like some white mini skirt with pink laced strap top with necklace with a heart on it that Erin had gave her her eye-shadow and lip-gloss, nails, matched perfectly with the aesthetic that She had gave out  She'd pick out her Louie Vuitton  Purse and walking out with Her Girlfriend.

She had smiled '''Did you grab breakfast Yet?'' The blue haired girl asked while Looking in the limo mirror ''Yeah My chauffeur  Elias is on it''  When he came back he placed the two drinks of Starbucks in the cup-holder One Pumpkin Spice and One Green Tea Latte.

''Thank you Elias'' The salmon haired girl  acknowledging him as she took her forest  green straw putting in her drink sipping her coffee ''Sash, you forgot something'' the blue haired girl told her 

''Like what could i possibly forget Erin?''She had asked confused.    A Kiss was planted on the girls lips as she kissed back the taller girl placed Sash on her lap for a quick kiss session or a make-out session if you will Thank god the Limo had privacy shades and a TV in case someone would point out.  '''Erin!'' The salmon haired girl  had red all over her face  ''Save that for later when we're done with Cheer-leading practice, but i did enjoy the preview~'' she winked.

The other grabbed her chin softly ''You'll get the full show like you said after our practice'' 

''God you're such a fucking gay'' Sasha resorted ''I know so are you Princess'' Erin responded 

-Time-skip to Class-

 ''There are you are Tabs, did you catch tuna can on wheels today?"'   Sasha asked     ''I had to Big Sissy and Pa had the car to take her drivers test i think she crashed so she's retaking''  the shorter chubby girl responded to her best friend's question  she had a floral dress and cowboy boots nothing fancy just cottage-core.    ''Mr Greenwood is Teaching''   ''Max's Dad?'' Erin perked up ''Yeah'' the blonde answered. 

''Quiet Students we have  a New Student her name is Vera Ivanov, She came from all the way from Russia''   the white haired girl knew Sasha right away ''Hello pretty pink haired one, beautiful blue haired, and jealous yellow hair girl''  she responded ''Oh hey Vera you left Russia?'' Sasha asked.

''Yes American i left for the better instead of being in that crummy high school and the President is Putin''   the white haired girl let out a small smile.      

''I'm Not big on politicians'' Sasha responded ''Never cared never will'    Vera had nodded ''Ainsley left the school by the way'' She said to her white haired friend

''I know it turns out She was phony''  Erin responded giving Sasha a quick kiss on the cheek. 

Pretty soon a spit ball had landed smack in David's hair several giggles were heard 

''Alright who threw that?'' The redhead responded ''Max did it'' a snitch responded 

''Why you little-'' Max made a strangling motion to the snitch. 

''That's enough Young Man'' Mr Greenwood was stern.    Sasha looked at the clock along with Erin      ''You wanna ditch?'' She asked ''Are you crazy Princess?'' the blue haired girl responded

''This Class is boring as fuck'' The pink haired girl told her ''Plus i already have A's and B's i don't think David would really care''

''Sure i guess lets go'' Erin responded after finally thinking about it holding her gf's hand