Chapter 1

Deku POV
I was happy it was mine and Shoto and Kcchan 5 month anniversary. I saw them and ran over to them until I saw two other people walk up to them, I saw something that I wish I never saw Shoto and Kcchan kiss the two people. "HOW COULD YOU" I shouted before running not letting hearing them out, I ran until I ran into someone "I'm sorry" I said looking to see who bumped into. It was an other then The villian Dabi "it's fine" he said before walking away, I got up and walked to class my eye were all red and looked a I was crying. I walked in class "H-hello" I say "Deku are you Okay" Uraraka say I didn't want to worry her even more so decided to tell her the truth, "N-No I saw Shoto and Kcchan cheat on me with two random people" I say. "DUDE THAT'S LOW EVEN FOR BAKUGO" Kirishima said now everyone in class 1-A where talking about what Kcchan and Shoto did to me. (After school because I'm lazy).

Dabi POV
I wanted to kill my brother Shoto and that other guy what his name oh that's right Bakugo. Those two idoit made my Midoriya let's how they react when he gets kidnapped. I walked up Shigaraki "hey Shigaraki how about making All might suffer today" I say "What how and also yes" he said "Well remember the green hair boy from UA well he all might prize students and cares from him a lot and we'll let's kidnapped him and I know how to do it" I say. "Mmm let's do it all might and everyone else at UA well differently suffer" Shigaraki said, "I'll get everyone else" I say walked away.

Midoriya POV
I walking to the lunch until I ran into Kacchan and todoroik. I quickly turned around "Midoriya please wait" Todo-kun grabbed my arm "l-l-let me go" I say "No" he said, just then a purple mist a appeared and then a villain appeared and grabbed me and pulled me to him and then everything went black.

Kirishima POV
I was looking around for Midoriya when I saw Bakugo and Todoroki crying. "Hey why you two crying your one's who cheated on Midoriya" I say with a hint of anger in my voice, "D-d-deku got kidnapped" Bakugo said "what do you mean" I say "a villian come here and got him" Todoroki said "Your joking right" I say. "No we're not" they both said I ran to the principal office, I knock on his door "SIR PLEASE OPEN UP IT'S IMPORTANT" I say "what is it Kirishima" Principal Nezu "it's Midoriya he been kidnapped by the villains" I say. "What is this true" he said "yes it's very true I promise this is no joke" I said "thank you for telling I'll tell the pro hero's" he said walking to the tell the pro's.

All might POV
Nezu had gotten me and the rest of all the pro's "so what did want to talk about" midnight said, "on tooe of our students have been taken by the villains" Nezu say's "what is this a joke" Eraser head said "I wish it was but I'm dead serious" Nezu said, "Then who is it" I say "Midoriya" he said.

To be continued