Chapter 1

~BUZZ BUZZ~

"Five.....more..... minute...."i said as i throw my pillow to my alarm clock.
I ended up waking up and getting ready.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hi!Im Veronica Brown!And to day im telling my 'PERFECT LIFE'!.Every one says im the most perfect girl!While im actually facing reality.My family is obsessed with perfect,while when nobody is around......My nice and loyal father is actually a alcoholic and abusive father,who's always with a slut.My giving and honest mother,turns out to be selfish,selfcentered and a liar.My innocent and softhearted big sister,is actually a dirty minded freak and careless moron.The only innocent people in the house is me and my little sister who was forced to be perfect.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I quickly got into my clothes and got down stairs.

"Hey!Your finally  awake you useless  brat!"my father yelled.I swear to God his the one who's useless."make me food!"he demanded.And of course i did because im an idiot as f*ck.After i made food, i slammed the plate one the table and said"make sure you eat!".

Then my mother came down and said"Hey you!" "What?"I asked annoyed."Your starting your first day of school tomorrow!And you better say your family is perfect and so is you!"she said.I swear to God!this woman is obsessed with perfect."sure"i replied.Im not really rude to my mom,im just rude to my dad and and older sister,my mom doesn't really pisses me off.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~THE NEXT DAY~

I woke up early and woke up my little sister violet,i got into my school uniform and headed down stairs."Hey you!make me food!"yelled my dad."like h*ll i would do that its my first day of school"i replied.Then my mom joined the conversation"She has to smell good not like a egg!" "what for?!"my dad asked.I can tell my dad was annoyed,and i know exactly what my mom was saying.....

"For Perfect first impression of course!"

" 'Perfect first impression' "

Me and my mom said it at the same time."Good thing u know that"she said as she ties my hair."fine!!!Victoria!Come down here!"My dad yelled calling my sister,"what?!"she replied,"make me food"my dad said
"do it yourself you old hag!"my sister yelled while going down stairs."ha!"she said as she looked aat me head to toe,"whats so funny?"i asked,"you look so stupid wearing that"she replied.Then her husband came down stairs and said"dont talk to your sister like that."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yes,my sister has a husband,she's 33 years old now.Her husband is used to her attitude and is always on my side.My sister didn't even loved him when she got married.Our family is rich as hell,but still is despirate to be more rich so they arranged a marriage to my sisters husband because of wealth.Cant wait to see who's mine!yay!and yes im being sarcastic.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After my mom tied my hair,i headed to school and said good bye to violet.As i was about to open the door out of the house,there were a girl standing in front of the door about to press the door bell.Then i realized that she's just my dad's side chick."What the h*ll are u doing here?!"i asked the girl,the girl was surprised and had a ugly face."What the f*ck is this slut doing here!?"i yelled to my dad,"Why do you care?!"he asked while the girl comes inside,"well this is OUR house!"i yelled back,"dont speak to him like that!"the girl demanded  me,"Tell your side chick to dont speak to our daughter like that"my mom said to my dad"why do u care!"my dad replied,as i was about to beat up my dad and his side chick,"You might kill that one,save your energy for other ones."my sister said"your right"i replied and headed to school.Im pretty sure that slut got scared.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

My dad always has slut's at our house and always gets drunk.My mom was okay with it as long as nobody is around i have anger issues so when his side chick pisses me off i immediately beat them off.Anyways its my first day of school.I also go to a all girl school and im a freshman.and of course our family is well known for being 'Perfect',so the second i step in the school,every one will be whispering about me.I also have a best friend she's been for me since i was a baby,and i never been in her school but now i am.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~AT SCHOOL~

As i walk on the hallways i already hear girls talk about me.

"Do you know she's so rich?"

"They say she has a Perfect Family"

"I can see why she's so 'Perfect'"

"she's just a spoiled brat"

Wow!I was so shocked that they said that.If i wasn't forced to be a 'Perfect Girl' i would beat them up.

I opened the door to the classroom and all eyes are on me.Then again they started to whisper about me,"Hey!Go ahead!Whisper!Your whispers are louder than the teachers voice!"a girl said.Then i slightly smiled,you know why?She's quinn,MY BEST FRIEND!

"Now,now,close your mouths!"the teacher yelled,"today we have a new student,introduce yourself"he said
"Hi,im Veronica Brown.Im 16 years old.Pls treat me with kindness"i said,and of course my voice has to be soft.Then when they heard my name they started to whisper about my parents."Wait!Your David Brown and Vivian Brown's daughter right?!"the teacher asked,"yes"i answer "OMG!Im their biggest fan!Can i take a picture with you?"he asked "sure"i replied.Why does this guy like my parents?!There's nothing good about them!Then again,i still call them my parents.He was so annoying he took so many pictures."okay thank you!"he said to me.Then i sat down next to quinn."Heyy best friend~"she said with an annoying tone,"hi,dont speak to me like that,i need to be 'Perfect'"i said to quinn,"ohh yeah,sorry,parents these days huh?"she asked,then i quietly laughed and said "yep"

The day went smoothly and many people were talking about me,and oof course every one knew that i was at the school.And now im known as the 'Perfect Girl' cant wait for tomorrow to be approached by the popular girl and asked to be friends and use me for money.When i got home i just got to my room and slept.And yes i skipped dinner.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

HEY GUYS!!I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS STORY!I STILL WILL BE ADDING MORE CHAPTERS.I DO HOPE PEOPLE WILL READ THIZ.