Blysen Smut

Isen was at his desk, hunched over in front of his computer. He paused, did a quick stretch and shifted in his chair, then resumed typing.

Slow steps sounded behind him; he ignored them. Then he felt Blyke's body behind him, leaning over the back of the chair. Blyke rests his cheek against Isen's neck and runs his hands down Isen's chest and stomach, whispering in his ear, "Maybe you should take a break."

Isen whimpered and protested, albeit weakly. "Th-This piece is due in the morning, Blyke, I need to- hah!"

Blyke laved his tongue over the skin he had just nipped and muttered, "What you need to do is come with me to bed and relax. You're too stressed."

"I do my best work under pressure," he insisted.

Blyke hummed. "Alright, then work."

Isen looked torn between feeling relieved and disappointed. "Fine," he replied, and went back to typing.

Blyke's hands didn't stop moving, roaming the expanse of Isen's front. Isen took in a shaky breath and his typing faltered. "Blyke, stop it," he insisted.

Isen could feel Blyke's grin on his neck. "Keep working," was all he said, and his roaming hands traveled down to stroke his partially open thighs.

Isen started to flush, breathing a bit harder than normal. "Are you serious?"

"Completely." Blyke replied. Still bending over with his chin resting on Isen's shoulder he massaged his thighs, gradually warming his hands with his ability. Isen whimpered, fingers slightly trembling on his keyboard; he was weak for Blyke's abilities during intimacy. A bulge started to grow in his pants, and he squirmed.

Keeping one hand dangerously close to his arousal, Blyke dragged his other hand, now nearly hot enough to burn, under Isen's shirt and up his toned abdomen, tweaking his nipple. Isen outright groaned, a shudder running through his body. Blyke pulled and pinched until his skin was red, then moved to the other one. Shocks of pleasure ran up his spine, and Isen unconsciously tilted his neck. Blyke immediately took advantage, running heated kisses down the column of his throat.

Isen leaned back in his chair in resignation. "F-fine, I'll take a break." He moved to get up, but Blyke's hand on his lap stayed firm, keeping him there. The heat burned from the pressure, and his leg trembled. He bit his lip, and the heat from that spot caused the chain reaction of the rest of his body burning up.

"Don't move," Blyke ordered, voice taking on a commanding tone. The fingers on Isen's chest continued their journey upward, moving to his neck. The burning hand settled on the slender column and guided Isen's jaw upwards. Their lips met.

The kiss was hot. Isen's mouth immediately opened in invitation, and Blyke obliged, shoving his tongue in and exploring. Isen groaned into the kiss and fought back, feeling petty. Blyke made a displeased noise, and the hand around Isen's neck turned a few degrees hotter. Isen whimpered, but his length strained harder against the confines of his boxers. He relented and let Blyke take control again.

Blyke broke the kiss and against his lips breathed, "Good boy."

The words sent a full body tremble through Isen, and his hips involuntarily thrusted toward Blyke's hand. Blyke's going all out today, huh?, Isen thought, before all ability to think was wiped away when Blyke pushed his burning palm against his clothed crotch.

"Hah!" Isen cried out and his eyes rolled back at the pure heat pressed against him. His whole body was burning up, and he panted heavily, going limp in the chair.

Blyke began rubbing slowly and deliberately.

"Hmm... ahh..."

"Isn't this so much better than work?" Blyke breathed in his ear.