Abduction inception

Abduction inception

Chapter one

In the dark depths quaked an awakening,a divide of a dreamy soul, swaying wavy non existent ball, morphinginfinite darkness and self nothing. Three dark comets swung around ina lighted triangle above and below. A young girl around twelveopened her eyes slowly. She was covered in a green and black metallicarmor. She had long green and black hair that flowed from her spacehelmet with two triangular points that came together on both sides.She neither breathed in or out, Living on her space of imagination.

She looked around in wonder. Girl"where am I? All I remember is me as a woman on earth" She feltsomething shake in her. Girl "wha? I hear the voices of mybeginning through my veins!" Around her was misty clouds on a darkgreen plain. In the distance was a foggy ship coming towards her. Ithad a white and black triangular glass top and bottom with a metalcircle in between. Her eyes glowed with mystery. She squinted at it.She suddenly saw her older self drawing this event in a dark spaceroom through the circle.

Below it was herself in a sea flowerof dreams. Above was herself in a space capsule, connected to theroom by strings. Memories and surges of fear flew thew her bones. Thecircle opened up to be a lighted eye of space and time on a lunarcanvas. As the light flew towards her, she slowly built up all of heremotions as her screaming became louder inside. The greatest anxietywas there inside. Right as it reached her, she saw her birth and end.She screamed as she jumped out of her bed. She shook in fear andsadness.

She tore up her bed and bursted outcrying. she kept sobbing. Woman "iii don't understand these dreams!i don't want to deal with them anymore!" she was around thirtythree years old. She looked outside the dark city window. Pouringrain of sapphire ghost comets reflected the neon lights of bold art.Woman: are these my tears from another moment? Coming back to rebirthwhat I never was? She noticed someone walking in the middle of thehotel parking lot. He was stumbling and moaning. Woman: he looks odd.She picked up her black and blue suit and put it over her curvy legs.

They matched her light sea blue eyesand shoulder length dark blue and black hair that had two strandsthat went in between her eyes front to back. The stumbling manstumbled towards a young woman. She screamed as she slowly backedinto the bushes. The woman crept towards it. She slowly pulled out ablue and white gun with a triangular end. It had a glowing blueplasma liquid at the bottom. Woman "freeze deadnite!" She pointedthe gun at him. He slowly turned around. His face was drowsy and ithad red parasites inside his eyes. Her eyes opened up and moved herhead back.

Her eyes stared in confusion. It beganwhispering melodies. Woman "are you singing? It's not your fortaybabe" he began to scream. Her ears filled with piercing sounds.Woman "Ahh! I hear the familiar voices of those terrifying moments!She saw another man as him. She was a young girl in her house. TheMan raised his voice. man "i told you to be more like a lady syra!She began to cry. She waved her arms at him. Syra "I'm tryingdaddy! It seems no matter what I do, its never good enough!" syrasdad "i don't want to hear it! He lifted her hand up at her. Hereyes opened up and closed them.