Live While We're Young

Hey guys, this is my first story that I'm writing and I'm really scared, so yeah if you have any comments don't feel like you can't put them so here it goes.

__________________________________________________________________________

Gabby's POV

I wales in the doors knowing that I could start a new reputation and not worry about being judged. Today was my first day of work at Hollister, and I was already off to a good start.

While I was folding clothes, my boss called me over. "You can go take a lunch break for 30 minutes. I expect you to come back on time or else you get your first strike."

I guess they have a rule that says if you get three strikes, you get fired.

Since the Hollister store that I worked at was in the Deptford mall, I hurried to the food court and grabbed an Auntie Annnes pretzel and lemonade. I sat down and while I was eating, I turned on my One Direction album on my iPod and started to daze off into the table. I came back to my state of mind and realized that I had 2 minutes left and that I had to go back.

When I got back, my boss was waiting near the register. "Your lucky you weren't late. You were really pushing it there." I ignored his remark though registering it in my mind so that I did not do it again.

After work, I started heading to my car with my pretzel still in my hand. I saw flashes of cameras and saw someone running into the mall very quickly and thought "What is the need to dart into the mall like that? There must have been an emergency". I was at my car when I then realized that the person had been running to ME. He had ran up to me and asked for me to drive him to somewhere safe. "Listen miss I'm really sorry but can you please drive me to somewhere safe where no fans can see."

"I really wish I could help you sir but I don't -" I cut off myself and realized that he could mean me no harm if he had screaming fans running after him. I quickly opened the door and told him to get in. I was driving away and I realized that he had the most rediculous looking mustache. But as I was saying that he pulled of his wig and mustache and realized that it wasn't an ordinary famous person, it was Harry Styles!