2. Is goody two-shoes in trouble?

I just woke up and I was feeling terrible. I sighed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. It was a beautiful day outside. There's always sunshine after the rain, they say. I guess it must be true. 

The hot water woke me up completely and I was ready for a new day. I must have been a really positive person to think that, after all the bad things that happened to me. I brushed my teeth quickly and put on some casual clothes. I wasn't really occupied with what will people think about my outfit. Most of them didn't even know I exist. Why worry then? I twisted my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my bag. I never wore my hair down. They were always falling on my eyes and on my notebook when I was writing. It was annoying and distracting. And I never had to worry about how they looked. It was much easier that way. 

A walk to school was a nice way to start a day. I always went a little earlier so I avoided mean comments and in winter, it was less chance to get hit in the head with a snowball. I lived about 10 minutes away from school. I never complained about it, although in spring and fall it was quite a pain in the ass because the rain was pouring and the mud was everywhere. 

When I finally arrived, I saw Blake passing by with his motorcycle. All the girls were eating him with their eyes. Gross. "Attention seeker." I murmured to myself. "Hey Kylie." I heard a voice coming from the back. I knew exactly who that was. I rolled my eyes at her. "You have something to say to Me." she said and all of her minions laughed. "Not really." I snapped back and started walking towards my locker. "You don't want the whole school to think that your sister is a stupid twat, do you?" she said and smiled. I stopped in shock. "Leave my sister out of this." I replied in anger.

"Give me your notes and I will." 

"Fu**ing slut. Who do you think you are?" I said and stood up to her. I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth.

"Kylie Winters!" I heard the teacher say. "Principal's office! NOW!" 

I sighed. "Watch your language." said blondie and walked away. I was so angry. I wanted to slap that slut. It wasn't even my fault.

"What were you thinking?!" said the teacher and leaded me to the waiting room. I sat on one of the couches. They looked quite comfy. I waited for the principal to call me in his office. I overheard the conversation that was going on in the other room. 

"You are suspended from this school for two months. It will give you some time to think about what you did." said the principal. "And stay out of trouble. You could get kicked out of school for this." he added.

"I can't help it. I guess the trouble always finds Me." said a familiar voice. It was Blake's. 

I tried to act normal as if I didn't hear a thing, when they both came out of the office. 

"Miss Winters." said the principle with a surprised tone in his voice. I stood up and smiled a little. It probably looked like the worst faked smile ever. "Both of you wait here." he said and disappeared behind the stairs. Blake looked at me from head-to-toe and leaned on the wall casually. "What are you doing here, nerdy?" he said and smirked. His teeth were white like the wall he was leaning on and they were perfectly shaped. Before I got to answer he already continued: "Oh, I know. You got an award for the most awards?"* He joked and raised his eyebrows. 

"Well, aren't you a funny little thing?" I said sarcastically. "I actually did something wrong this time." 

"Did you forget your homework or something?" he joked again.

I rolled my eyes.

"I swore." I said and moved a little. My butt was starting to hurt. 

"What? Did you say something like bloody hell or douche bag?" he said and smirked again. It looked like it was all amusement to him.