Netflix and Chill(edited)

(3 pov)

     Ennard and Mike are sitting on the couch, a bowl of popcorn between them. The movie Deadpool two was playing Simi loudly, yet you could still hear what was going on between two people, in the background while Micheal takes a handful of popcorn. Ennard looks at Micheal lustfully.

"No." Micheal stared at Ennard seriously.

     Ennard didn't listen to his boyfriend, pushing him down in the couch. He kissed his lover roughly, causing Micheal to moan lightly into the kiss. Eventually, Ennard moved down to the beautiful blank canvas he calls a neck and littered kisses love bites and hickeys all over it, painting the untouched parts with his toung.

"Hmm~..." 

     Ennard pushed his lovers shirt up, showing the insecures body under him. He kissed down his chest and used his thumb to trace the V line that disappears under the pants fabric and belt. He unbuckled the belt before pulling down his pants.

"I'm gonna fuck you up tonight~"

---------------------------------Time Skip----------------------------
(3rd Pov)
"A~Ahhh~ w-wait!" Micheal cried out tears in his eye, threatening to fall.

     Micheal nodded, signaling Ennard to move. Ennard pulled out before pushing back in roughly. With every moan and scream Micheal let out, Ennard thrusted faster.

"Ahhhh~ Ennard! harder!" Ennard kisses Micheal trying to quiet his moans down as he pounds into him harder.

     As they both reached their climaxes they heard something shuffle around thinking it was the cat, they continued to fuck. With a loud moan they both came at roughly the same time, Micheal delaying a bit. That's when they realized...... They don't have a cat....

(Elizabeths pov)
     I opened my eyes for the third time tonight. I got out of my bed and walked to the living room where Ennard and Mickey are sleeping tonight since mom and dad had a fight and he didn't want dad to sleep outside. Anyways, the reason that this is the third time I woke up tonight, was because Micheal and Ennard are having a fight, and it sounds like Ennard is winning from the sounds Micheal is making... I wanted to go cheer my big brother on! So I walked to the living room, getting my voice ready to cheer for Mikey when I see Ennards...... Thing inside of Micheal and white stuff covering the two... I run back to my room on the verge of tears because Micheal didn't win!

-------------

Poor Lizzy...

Yo, if you're reading this and you haven't read what it was before, be glad you didn't! It was horrible! This says edited for a reason, don't ask why. (Not meaning to sound mean btw) Anyways, thanks for reading! I'm surprised people actually liked this before it was edited.... Have a niceday/night/morning/afternoon!!! Love you all, bye!