PrOuLoUgE:

A land of wonder, a kingdom, a world that started all others: Gorlo like this world today just, cooler,full of other creatures well anyways, that's  my home i was born their and grew up there and saved it a few times well if hundreds of times is a few, well as i was saying that was my home and my life was pretty good my life as a child was with my mother and brother: Dominatrix or Dom (don't read that first name out loud) well the reason my father wasn't around was because he was fighting a war (that i knew nothing about). yeah it was tough not having a father but i dealt i trained myself until the day i got it... the soul gram... my father died... but saved the world from an ancient darkness that of coarse was how he died... at least we thought you see I'm born into a nearly extinct race of beings dream prince. of course I was actually  also a mix of elf, sage and... demon... ill explain that later but after my father died my entire world changed (literally) it became without a ruler and the entire realm went into anarchy and a man called Jakirond decided  to take advantage of it... ( we actually called him the shadow master) he took all of the elements into his own power and cursed the seven temples of water,fire,life,spirit, light and darkness and locked the sages away with it... i found my destiny when i figured out how my father died i knew i needed to save the realm so i did i went to all seven temples receiving  the pieces of power to destroy the shadow master: the water sapphire, fire ruby,life emerald,the soul Crystal, the light gold, and the dark ebony. with those parts i created the elemental armor and with the 3 jewels made the staff of fate. this weapon and armor was what allowed me to defeat the shadow master and with his defeat the sages were free and created the charm of time. (Really I call it my dysfunctional pocket watch). This charm was created and given to us and... well sealed and so... given a gift by the gods we were only destined for trouble...

        Hey guys Matt_Mage101 here I hope you enjoyed the Prouloge i want to know as many comments as you can provide for me thanks for reading and i  appologize if it was a little scatered.  But thanks for giving my first story a Shot.. .Until next time.... Be well My Readers :)