(H.Hyunjin)Unexpected Reveal

Author pov

Y/n was getting for a collaboration stage. Yes,she is an IDOL and she is dating The handsome Boy Hwang Hyunjin. Yes the  Hwang Hyunjin from Straykids. Those two have been dating for awhile now but they didnt make it public yet,only thier managers,staff memebers and thier group members know from it.

"Y/n are you ready?" Y/n manager asked."Yes..I hope it's going to be good"
She said with a sigh. You can say that she has pretty hard lite as an foreign kpop idol..Yes she is from Y/c/n(your countrys name).But she is half korean so she made it in.

Some 'fans' bully her throught the internet..They write stuff like
"She is just a koreaboo" "She is so ugly ugh I wanna puke" and more terrible stuff. Hyunjin always told you to ignore it but it's hard..

"We will welcome Now the duo HWANG HYUNJIN FROM STRAYKIDS AND Y/A/N(your after name) Y/N FROM Y/G/N(your group name)" We both got on stage and started to dance.

The performance went pretty good until the end..the end part is freaking hard,but you both managed it and ended it.Hyunjin smiled at you and then..he..

He kissed you infront od everyone on
live...

Everyone screamed and cheered you just blushed..And then everything went up!You both are happy and the most fans support your relationship.