THE BEGINNING

PROLOGUE
In this world full of crimes and criminals who will be our hero to save us from this world full of evil and darkness?

Our lives became tragic because of those people who can do bad things to take over the world but everything will change...

Our hero just arrived...

One day in the city of New York, a world security organization has solving crimes throughout the centuries, They are known as the Naval Criminal Investigative Service ( NCSI ) they are known for their hard work and good detective skills in solving worldwide crimes.

One day a new recruit detective joined the NCSI.

A man in a detective suit approached the new recruit detective.

Welcome to NCSI!, Detective my name is David Jones, Senior Detective of NCSI since your new here you need a debrief come with me to the Chief's Office.

At the Chief's Office.

Chief this is the new recruit detective Aedan Taruc.

Nice to meet you, Aedan its good that your here already since the team is still not here but i'm sure you'll meet them later but back in your debrief as you can see NCSI is a world organization solving crimes around the world but that's not all we will also solve crimes in the past, we will also do time travel and solving crimes involving supernatural creatures: Vampires, Ghosts, Werewolves, Witches and Demons so I want you to prepare yourself for your upcoming adventures with NCSI and last you are a new recruit detective so you will be assigned in the Junior Detectives Department under Lawrence Williams, The head of Junior Detectives Department that's all, Jones please guide Aedan to the Junior Detectives Department.

Let's go Aedan so you can meet the other Junior Detectives, Jones said.

At the Junior Detectives Department.

A man approach Jones and the new recruit detective.

Jones is this the new recruit detective?, the man said.

Yes, his name is Aedan Taruc and since your already here Lawrence can you continue the tour to our new recruit because i need to leave to finish the reports, Jones said.

Okay you go now I will continue the office tour to our new recruit, Lawrence said.

As soon as Jones left, Lawrence continued the office tour with the new recruit.

So your the new recruit since your new here as Jones said earlier I will tour you here I think your ready so lets start, Lawrence said.

This is your table this where you will work with your reports and investigation, on the left side is the bathroom, if you need to talk to me my office is on the right side of the bathroom.

After 10 minutes of tour.

This is the end of the office tour and if you need me I'm on my office, Lawrence said.

As soon as Lawrence left. 

This place is cool I think I will get to this fast I hope I can get my first case to solve, Aedan said.

After 10 minutes.

ATTENTION! Detective Jones and Aedan please head to my office ASAP.

At the Chief's Office.

Aedan your here because I'm about to give you your first case.

A officer reported to me that a man is found dead in Elmwood Avenue, your partner with this case will be Jones I expect that you will solve this case don't let me regret hiring you, Understand?

Yes sir!, Aedan said.

End of Chapter 1.