Hurt (A Niall Horan Fan Fiction)

Chapter 1

I woke up by the loud beeping of my alarm clock. I scratched the scabs on my wrist and got up unwillingly and grabbed some clothes and threw them on. I walked to the bathroom and cringed at my appearance. Bags under my eyes, the multiple scars and scabs on my wrists, red eyes, I need to do something about this. I shuffled through the bathroom drawers until I found some eye drops and concealer. I dabbed the concealer under my eyes and dropped some eye drops in them. I brushed through my crazy bed head and just through my bangs out of my face with a hair clip. God, I am such a mess.

I stomped down the stairs knowing my father was already at work and my mom was awake and waiting for me to drive me to school. I popped a couple grapes in my mouth, I usually don't eat any breakfast. I saw my mother doing something on her phone on the couch, she didn't even acknowledge me coming in. I picked up my backpack and I was ready.

"I'm ready" I sighed.

"Ok" She said simply.

We walked to the car and I hopped in the passenger side, I stared out the window as she took off down the road of our little neighborhood. I didn't live by any kids from my school, they all live up in posh, expensive, part of the neighborhood. We have enough money to live there but my parents love our house and I'm happy about that, I don't want to live by those clone freaks, they all are like Barbie and Ken dolls. They think they're so great, and they think its hilarious to humiliate me.

She stopped in front of the school, I got out and muttered a quiet "Bye". She didn't respond. I didn't expect her to.

I took a deep breath as I walked through the double doors and prayed that Chelsea and Holly wouldn't see me today. Gripping onto the straps I my backpack I made sure to keep watch and hang my head low so that they wouldn't see me. When the hallway cleared ad it was only me and a few people, I let out a breath of relief.

"Well Madeline, if you thought we wouldn't see you, you must be retarded" I heard Chelsea's nasally voice behind me. Shit.

I slowly turned around to face them, I was crouching slightly in fear and chewing on my lower lip. Can't they just leave me alone for once?

"I see you still think its acceptable to look like that" Holly made a disgusted face pointing at me.

"Just leave me alone" I said under my breath.

"Hahaha" Both of them fake laughed.

Chelsea pushed to the ground, making me land on my tailbone. "We have to get to class now but we'll finish this later" She then started to walk away with her nose in the air and Holly followed her like the puppet she is.

I felt a tear slid down my cheek as I got my stuff out of my locker, I wiped it away walking towards math class. I wonder if any other 13 year olds get bullied as bad as me.

"Late again Ms. Payne" Mrs. Fields said as I walked through the door.

"Sorry Mrs. Fields" I said before taking my seat in the back, away from everyone else. I always separated myself from others, but there always was this one kid that wouldn't move away if I sat next to him. He'd smile at me when I looked at him and I'd always catch him staring at me. Niall Horan, with his scruffy blonde hair with brown roots, that adorable crooked smile and eyes that could make any girl melt.

When class was finally over I hid behind people, dodging certain people and made it to my locker safely. Why did they have to always pick on me? I never did anything to them, or anyone for that matter. I don't understand why they always have to pick on me, does it make them feel better about themselves or something? I wish they would just leave me alone. Or maybe I should put and end to it myself, by putting an end to myself. Maybe take out that suicide note that I've written a thousand times. I doubt my mother or father would find it though, not like they pay attention to my life anyway.