2.

"You wanted to see me, boss?"

Taehyung politely open the door after knocking a few times and heard the "Come in" from the boss. The room was very wide, like huge. A big set of sofa and table in the middle, at the end of the room is the Director's desk and there's also cupboard to store cups and fridge to store drinks. Taehyung has been in here multiple times, yet he's still overwhelmed by how luxurious his boss's room is. Taehyung walks to the sofa, sat down and pour himself a cup of tea.

"Tae, where's your-"

"Badge? I forgot it, sorry."

He casually interrupts the younger while takes a sip of the delicious English Breakfast tea he always likes. Jungkook shakes his head, walk over to where Taehyung's sitting. He takes the cup of tea on Tae's hands, putting back on the table, leaving the elder surprise.

"You are getting way too comfortable, Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook raises his voice, giving the agent a stern look in the process. 

"We've talked about this already. Do you wish to go through it again? Perhaps I'm being too generous?"

"No sir."

Taehyung lowers his head, biting on his lips. Of course he was nervous, even though he knew Jungkook since he first started working here, he can be very scary. 

Jungkook have a rule not just between them, but between Taehyung and every other employee that is working at the FBI. He cannot read their mind without their permission first. This isn't a big deal to Taehyung since he learnt to control his telepathic ability when he's 16. Basically he can chose which person's thought he wanna hear or read, if not then everything is still the same. This could benefit everyone because Taehyung wouldn't stick his nose to everyone's business. At first everyone was terrified at him because of what he can do. But slowly, they understood that he won't read through them unless they let him. And now, he's like everyone's favorites.

"Good. Now, I just want to tell you how well you did on your last mission. Without you, we wouldn't have captured every member of that drug-selling gang. Yet another amazing achievement, you should be proud."

Jungkook smiles widely, you could tell by his tone that he's very much pleased with the result that Taehyung brought. Jeon Jungkook is a very attractive person. From his personalities to his looks. A simple white button up shirt, tucked in his black trousers suits him so damn well. Taehyung could understand why every female employee is head over heels for him. His hair slicked back while his brown eyes looking deary on Taehyung. Taehyung nods, smilling back.

"It was a simple task, but thank you."

They both chatted for a while before Taehyung says goodbye and head down to his office to continue working.