All Tied Up

(A/N: Hi guys! This was requested by Saffa-Cakes pls enjoy!)

(Your pov)
I only walked 3 blocks when I noticed my shoe was untied. "Dang it!" I said out loud, so I bent down to retie it. The only problem was I didn't know how to tie my shoes yet. I thought about walking back to my home and asking my mother to tie them but I felt too lazy and tried to do myself.

(Saffrons pov)
I got out of bed, brushed my hair and went down stairs to eat breakfast. While I was eating something weird happened... The floor beneath me started to crack and split open! I was still in my pajamas but I rushed out side anyway. I looked at the distraught outside world, it wasn't just my house. It was the whole city! Buildings and houses were crumbling away like they never even existed. It was like my whole world was falling apart. From afar I could just make out the figures of my parents, I ran to them while avoiding bits of rubble. I hugged them like my life depended on it! This was the end, there was nowhere to go and no one to save us,we knew it would only be a matter of time until our whole world crumbled away.... Then suddenly the ground spilt open benethe us!! We held on to the ledge for dear life. But we couldn't hold on much longer... We fell....

(Your point of view)
I jolted up in my bed, breathing rapidly and sweating profusely. Huh what a crazy dream, I said to myself. I got up and spotted something on the floor and picked it up, it was a piece of rubble.

Was it really a dream

Or was it reality

(A/n: woo! This was my first short story I will make others just waiting for more requests, all the credit goes to Saffa-Cakes for the idea, cya!