𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit for chapter above )

chapter twenty five. the bittersweet fable
( really big trigger warning: abuse, r*pe, sa)
════ ⋆͛♡⋆͛ ════

JUNE 14th, 2007

ELIZA WAS USED TO THE WEIRD LOOKS. Her last year in college, she had received weird looks. She couldn't blame them, she would stare too if she'd seen someone
wear sunglasses or scarf inside.

It was the final day and she was clearing out her dorm room. Her door was wide open and everytime someone passed, they stare and whisper. Eliza could only roll her eyes. It was 95 degrees and her room was boiling. She had the A/C on and a tube top and basketball shorts.

Marking and taping the boxes up, she stacked them up. In came her boyfriend of a year, Syncere Loucainé. "Hey, Syn." She greeted him with a faint smile as she stacked the remaining boxes.

"Hey." He replied, his face glued to his Blackberry as he sat down on her stripped bed. "Are you going to Zach's party today?" He asked, taking a glimpse at her. He paused, an eyebrow raised at her.

"What?" Eliza questioned, pushing the boxes by the door.

"What, uh, What are you wearing?" He eyed her shorts and tube top.

Eliza looked down at her outfit, starting to tug at it when she noticed his face turning bright red. "I was..um. I was hot so I just put this on while I packed." She spluttered, suddenly nervous.

"You know I don't like it when you wear stuff like that. Whores wear that." He stood.

Usually Eliza loved the height difference, it excited her and made her feel different. But in this moment, it absolutely terrified her. She shrunk instinctively. "I'm- I'm- I'm sorry." Eliza looked down, seemingly finding the floor more enticing.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you, Elizabeth." There it was. The reason she hated being called Elizabeth. It would bring her unbridled anger and horrify her to the core at the same time.

"Sorry." He terrified her completely.

"Never wear stuff like this again. Only I'm meant to see this." He told her with a smirk , his finger trailing up her neck to her chin and flicking it upwards. Their eyes met and Eliza could feel her magic burning inside her. She was afraid he would just burn her skin like he did last time.

Eliza didn't want it to lead to a fight, just nodding in response. "Now go shower and get ready."

"I don't wanna to go to Zach's party. He's a perv that peeks in the girls lockeroom from the vents." Eliza scratched behind her ear.