....

I have a problem. It's nothing serious or life-threatening, but it affects my stories that I want to make.

And that problem is....

I cannot for the life of me, keep my stories going. What that means is that I will get inspiration from something, make a part of a story out of it, then get writer's block.

It's literally so annoying that I can't keep these stories down. Not to mention the stress from school and my family.

I have made four stories that I couldn't finish and it's worrying me.

But, there is some good news. I have finally thought out a full story, I think, maybe, but that's not the point. The point is that I think I could keep this one going.
The other goods is that you don't have to wait months just for one update. The schedule will be every two weeks. It's not the best schedule, I know, but it's better then the alternative.

As well as that it's the only time I am able to post. So expect it on weekends of the second week.

Please try to see where I'm coming from. Not everyone has free time to do what they love most, and that for me is reading and writing books.

One last thing, you can expect a huge amount of updates on this upcoming July. That's when I have the most free time. I promise to post has much as I can and able to.

That's it for now, thank you for reading all the way and listening to me ( well you don't really listen when your reading) whining and crying.

See you next time. Bye Bye