|:1:|

Melathia P.O.V

It's been pretty boring today nobody came to my floor yet and I've been sitting here all day. I thought to myself. Just then I heard the door creak open. I sat up holding my staff. It was just little ol Malori.

"Hi Malori, here to see Queen Velverosa." I giggled. "No, well yes but I'm here to see you too." She said. "Oh? What for?" I smiled.  "I want you to meet someone." She waved her hand and a boy came in with a nervous look on his face.

"Melathia meet Cerik. He is my best friend from a long ago and still is." Malori giggled.
He put his fist on his chest "hello ma'am, I'm a training swordsman the son of a wealthy old lad." He said nervously. "You probably already know but my name is Melathia, queen of liamas and the strongest general the demon queen has."

He nodded. "Well I'm gonna see queen Vel right now, you two have fun." Then she lefted. I look towards him and felt a little awkward because he on just staring at me.

Cerik P.O.V

She looks so beautiful. I don't know what to think of her all I can say is true beauty. Her skin looks so smooth and her tail looks bright. I thought. Feeling awkward she broke the silence. "So how long have you two known each other." She put her hands together.

"Couple of long painful years." I said chuckling. She looked more confused than she did before. I rubbed the back of my neck. "Malori told me that you have a fetish of lamias." She giggled. I paused in shock. DAMMIT MALORI!!!!!! I thought to myself holding a fist.

"How did that happen?" She raised an eyebrow. "It's a long story." I had blush going across my face as I told her the story of how it began. "Oh my." She smiled. "Didn't really expect that." She started to laugh. My heart started to pound as she started laughing with that I laughed too.