One Direction Dirty Imagines!

Dirty Harry Imagine! 

YOUR POV: I just got done with gymnastics, and I went home to find my boyfriend Harry waiting on the couch. "Finally! I've been so bored! Entertain me!" He said with that famous smirk of his. I went upstairs and changed into a low tank top and some booty shorts. When I came down Harry was still on the couch but his shirt was now gone. I luaghed and stood in front of him.

"Want to see some gymnastics?" I whispered seductively into his ear. He nodded and I giggled, going into a back bend. "Lets play a game. You can't touch me at all, and if you do, you'll be punished." I said while still in a back bend. My breasts were almost fully exposed while upside down, and I kicked into a hand stand so my ass was in his face.  I spread my legs so that I could lower into a stradle on his lap. I grinded up on him hard, and he reached towards me."Harry! No!" I yelled grabbing his hands and pinning his wrists behing him. I got down and unzipped his pants, hearing him whimper not being able to touch me. I pulled his cock out of his boxers and swirled my tongue from his shaft to the head.

"Y/N, please" he moaned trying to buck his hips so that he went further into my mouth. I grabbed his hips and pushed them back down to the couch, and took him into my mouth. With one hand I rubbed the part that couldn't fit in my mouth, and with the other I massaged his balls."Oh Y/N you feel so good!" He yelled, pushing the back of my head.

"Hey! Looks like someones going to be punished." I said smirking, and taking his hand to lead him up stairs to the bedroom. I pushed him to the bed and grabbed the handcuffs. I cuffed him to the bed post and stood above him. Slowly, I stripped off my clothes, leaving me fully naked. I sat just out of his reach and started to feel my self, moaning "Harry, oh Harry you feel so good!" I shoved three fingers in and I heard harry trying desperately to get free.

"Y/N, let me out now, or once I get out of here i'm going to fuck you senseless. If you let me out now I'll go easy." I gave in and uncuffed him and he immediatly slammed me against the wall, pinning my wrists behind me.

"Harry! You said you'd go gentle! You promised!" I shrieked when he slammed into me furiously.

"Promises were meant to be broken" He growled in my ear. He kissed down my body to my pussy, where he plunged his tongue into me.

"Harry i'm g-gonna come!" I shrieked and he stopped. "What the fuck Harry!?" I yelled upset that he stopped. 

"Looks like we'll have to have round two soon." He said winking and putting his clothes on.

"Harry fucking Styles next time I get my hands on you-" But I was interuppted with a kiss. I felt him grin in the middle of the kiss and I giggled. 

"Round two after work?"

"See you then Styles." I said winking.