Chapter one

Amber was playing outside with her brother Jack when all of a sudden he punched  her in the face.  Jack gasped as Amber backed up and screamed and cried.  Marianne and The Bog king came a running. "Amber,what happened?" The Bog king asked.  "Brother punched me in the face" Amber told her parents.  Marianne and the Bog king growled.  The bog king grabbed brother before he could get away.  "Why did you punch your sister in the face!????" Marianne and the Bog king demanded to know. "It was an accident!" No it wasn't you punched me in the face on purpose!" Amber cried out. The bog king took Jack to his room and took away his games. "Dad she's lieing!" No she isn't! Amber dosen't lie!" The bog king yelled. Marianne put a bag of ice on their daughter's face. "You'll be fine sweetheart " Amber nodded and helded the bag of ice to her face. Amber smiled.  "I love you mom" Marianne smiled back. "I love you too" The bog king then came back downstairs to check on Amber. "How's her face?" He asked his wife. "She'll be fine dear" Marianne told him as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. The bog king blushed.  Amber giggled when she saw her dad blushing. The bog king shoke it off. "Shouldn't you be getting to school?" Her father asked her.  "Oh, right um I'll see you guys after school " Amber said as she grabbed her lunchbox and flew out the door and towards her school. "Bye dear!" They both called out. "Have fun!"  Jack started to cut himself since his family hated him. The bog king saw what Jack was doing and took the sword from him. Jack looked up at his father with tears streaming down his face.  Marianne sighed and tried to comfort their son. Their son only stared at them. "I should just leave, I'm a burden" Marianne asured him. "Son no you are not"  Please don't leave us" Marianne said trying to hold back the tears.  The bog king hugged his wife tight.

(Time skip to school being over)

Amber flew all the way home and was met with her father and mother telling her what her brother tried to do and that he had left the family.  "I didn't want him to leave " Amber cried out in tears. "We didn't either  honey " The bog king said trying to calm down his daughter.