Krinx(one-shot)

This was challenging since I'm not at all used to girl x girl, so sorry if not what you I was!

I looked into her eyes. One was a bright red that screamed lust. The other, a chocolate brown. I hadn't realized i was staring until she up from her drink. I quickly looked away.

"I saw that Minx." Cry's said from beside me.

"S-saw what? You saw nothing! I didn't do anything? Is it hot in here? Cry, you should go tell Ken or Felix to turn on the air conditioning. Yeah, go do that." I rushed; the words spilled from my mouth causing me to stutter.

"Haha! Sure whatever you say!" He then skipped off happily. Felix and Ken owned one of the best clubs in the city. Cry and I were lucky that they knew us and were willing to give us the job as bartenders.

I sighed.

"Hey..." A female yelled over the music. I looked up to see that girl i had been watching. Blush covered my face. "Im Krism, Mind if I get a refill?" She said and slid her cup towards me. "Y-yeah, uh... Im Minx." I picked up the cup and glanced inside it. There was a slip of paper with a few numbers scribbled on it. I read the numbers to myself. But when i looked back up, the girl was gone. I smiled and tucked the number away in my pocket.

***

When I reached my apartment, I immediately pulled the paper and my phone from my pocket and called Krism.

Riing... Riing... Riing... Riing...

K: Hello?

M: Oh, um hey... I'm Minx. From the club?

K: Oh hey! I see you actually called.

M: Yeah.

K: So, we haven't really met formally. Mind if I come over?

M: Y-yeah! Totally! C'mon over! I live at *random adress*

K: Sweet, you don't live so far. I'll see you in a bit i guess.

*phone call end* I dropped the phone on the couch and quickly went to change into something other than my work clothes. A pink shirt and blue jeans were the first things I saw.

By the time i had finished, there was a knock on my door. I nearly slipped trying to run to the door.

Krism stood at my door smiling and waving. I smiled back and her in.

"Nice apartment." She complimented.

"Thanks."

"I know why you called, Minx... And trust me, I want it as bad as you do." She said with a smirk. She walked up to me and pinned me to the wall, staring deep into my eyes.

"K-Kris-Mmph" I was cut off by the feeling of soft lips connecting with mine. After a second of confusion, I kissed back. She loosened her grip on my wrists, and I took the chance to guide her to the bedroom, still not breaking the kiss.

She fell back onto the bed with a gasp of surprise. I climbed over her; caressing every inch of her body. Her breathing froze a little as I ran my fingers over breasts. I worked my fingers around the small buttons on her shirt.

She toyed with the purple stands of hair on my head. Once i finally got that damned shirt off, i pulled her red bra down and licked the left nipple, massaging the other with my hand. Her grasp in my hair tightened, and a moan escaped her lips.

Her eyes shut, and i stripped her from her clothes. Krism then completely stripped my clothes, leaving us both naked. I slowly pushed her back onto my bed and kissed down her delicate stomach. When I reached her shaven pussy, I began ferociously eating, sucking and biting every inch of it. "M-Minx!!" Kris screamed. I kept going until she cummed, her hot liquid spilled all over my bare chest, making us both giggle. She then pushed me back, resting her pink pussy on top of mine and began grinding on me. She was amazing. "Yes Kris, keep going baby." I moaned out.

Once we both cummed, we laid back on my bed, catching our breath.

******

I do good? Hopefully...