Definition |1|

The sound of clicking away of a keyboard echoed throughout the empty room you were in. It made you appear as if you had been writing something but in honesty you were spamming random gibberish and then deleting them. You had been doing this for hours, the meeting with your last "publisher" had replayed your mind continously.

.
.
.

"You want me to what?", you recalled asking as you showed a look of disbelief at your next possible publisher.

The small man only chuckled as he came to repeat his statement once more , "Can you write a scandling book?"

A scandling book?

Already disliking where this was going you retored, "Anyone can write any book, but I'm certainly not that type of person."

"Ah yes, I noticed.", the man chuckled before composing himself.

"But Ms. Y/n, I wanted to offer you a secure place since I know finding one now a days is quite difficult.", Mr. Park grinned knowing his words struck you personally.  Your eyes widen questioning how he could've knew your situation, but instead of talking you resorted to shifting your eyes to a picture that laid in the back of the office, in attempt to avoid Mr. Park's eyes.

"With the current popularity you have right now, I believe that we can boost it with the today's current scandles."

You clenched you teeth, already hating the idea he proposed. You remained to stay silent though, in order to hold back on any rash actions you were about to do.

"I know my opinion may seem bias but I just hope that through the notice of your book people can actually be wary and take notice of these horrendous scandles.", Mr. Park proclaimed, before handing you a sheet of paper.

"If you sign with me I'll buy anything that will suit you confort and you can publish any book you want. But, the one requirement I have is that you publish the book I requested. One about the group member Wyld and his scandles."

Clicking you tongue, you looked at the man before shaking your head.

"I won't be doing anything of the sort, I don't care what gifts or generosity your trying to buy me with but a scandle always has two sides.", you said before standing up your chair and approaching the door. You pulled the handle, opening the door.

You turned around and stated at Mr. Park, "And I'll be the one to find the truth." Before you could shut the door your hears caught Mr. Park's last words, "You know Ms. Y/n old books soon become outdated."  Your eyes widened at his words and when you turned around, you were met with Mr. Park's sinister smile and devious eyes mocking you. That was last thing you saw before the door had fully closed.

.
.
.

The screen in front of you still had the random letters you had spammed on the keyboard.

"What have I gotten myself into..", you put a hand through your hair, anxiously.

Knowing that you would be stuck in this writers block for a while, you began to conduct your own research. Your fingers glided across the keyboard typing Wyld. The moment you clicked enter all filled your screen was jusy continuous articles and scandles revolving the red haired man. As you scanned through ever article you found that he was actually a kpop singer, a rising one at that! He was in a group called Mayhem that consisted of four boys in total. Collecting a file of articles, you grabbed the closest piece of paper and a pen and started jotting down some notes. The recent scandle he currently had was at some bar involving a young lady. Surprisingly there had actually been little about Wyld in his past debut and anything before his scandle streak was difficult to find. Paranoid with the difficulty to find anything useful that would provide an insight to Wyld's possible true nature, you sighed and decided to continue your reseach for another day. You stared outside the window that was on your desk side and looked at the stars in the night sky.

The truth is somewhere out there. Just hopefully the truth isn't whats already published.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Beep. Beep. Beep. Bee-

Slamming your hand on the ringing alarm clock, you tirely stretched your arms. Your legs carried you to the closet and you grabbed your uniform for your current job. You walked to the bathroom and glanced up at the mirror that reflected your picture.

I look like an absolute clown.

Rubbing your eyes, you placed a pink yougurt themed hat in your head and headed out the door.

"Froyo here I come."

_________________

Author here! Ahh so uh a LOT book hah.. I was looking at some but I noticed there were that many wyldxreaders so here I am writing one! This may be confusing st first but Mr.Park (the clown of a ceo) poses as a publisher in hopes to actually use your frame to frams Wyld and give more popularity Mayhem! Luckly the reader isn't that clueless and suspects something and this is where we being. The webtoon is now newer so uh yeah. I'll be doing my best to keep the story line as close as possible to the current webtoon! There will be somethings I will clarify and some things I won't as a surprise! I hope you enjoy this book!