The annoying african - Chapter 1 class time

Once apon a motherfucking time there was this african girl. Very very strange. DO YOU BELIEVE IT?? SHE HAD THE GUTS TO TOUCH MY HEAD!!!!!! UHHHHH THIS HAIR TOOK FOREVER TO DO THIS MORNINGGGGG!!! Dont worry, guys I'll get her back in no time. She better sleep with one eye opened.
Omg! She just laughed at me! I dont even know her! Should I call the police or should I just suffer silently?!
Yesturday was womens rights and nothing has changed! My rights have stayed the same.
She thinks shes all that even though shes a first year. Damn it looks like shes got a bush on her head. And her eyebrows need to be plucked asap. And omg is that a mostache????
Guys! At this point I don't even know if shes a she!
Her hair is litterally coverning that fivehead of hers!
Her bags under her eyes look like they could eat me alive for real. Her fat ass nose look like it's been stung by a bee.

I went to cook island practice before and she was such a try hard! It looked like her hip was about to snap off and her long ass scars on her legs blehhhhhhh!! Hairy ass! Her ears look as fat ass her fingers fr! Her fingers were sooo hairryy and I could smell her armpits when the tutour said lift your arms higher. Anywho I'm gonna leave this here and do a new chapter.
Bye!

Chapter 2, a year and a half afterwards.

Seini think shes the shit still.... I STILL FEEL SO PRESSURED AND SCARED! She makes me want to quit school, she is such an old nanny. By the way guys she still doesn't have her own phone... cant be me.  I hope she fails all of her ncea exams and has to run back to me for help. She seriously  needs to buy her own phone, nobody wants to lend their phone to her because her fingers are soo grubby, what a dirty whore. I hope she breaks her seat and it snaps her back at the same time so I won't have to deal with her shit anymore. I just want to throw up looking at her face. UGH she's so gross and needs to buy her own gum. She keeps making popping noises by blowing bubbles with the gum. She's so disruptive and selfish, She seriously needs deodorant! I can see her grubby little hands touching her retarded chrome book. I hope her headphones break and pop in her ear so she go deaf. Every time she smiles I can see her yellow motherfucking teeth.. don't even get me started on her breath. It STINKS SO BAD. I can see the little boogers in her nose, makes me stomach feel unsettled. Anyways shes so boring and overrated its hard to think of interesting things to write.   BYE BITCHES.