Goddess's Transfer!

Some time has passed since I saved Tokyo and Ente-Isla.
My best friends are Emi Yusa and Lucifer.
I am eternally 15 years old.
I am able to choose my gender just by thinking about it.
I have blonde hair and blue eyes.
My hair is short.
My cooking is fairly decent.
I won't go into details but, in this timeline I didn't marry Lucifer.
I am able to replicate any item I can think of.
Taste, touch, how it's made, but I just know-how can't explain it.
I know the texture of all that I cook.
My cooking skills could do with some polishing.

So Emi Yusa is walking me to Yukihira Restaurant.
I have arrived at the Restaurant.
"Who's there?" says a male voice.
"Emi Yusa escorting Kururugi Kaname to learn how to cook," says Emi.
"Please, come in." says the same person.
We walk in.
My hair is blonde and short.
I am wearing a casual white shirt and white shorts.
This is what I wear in the kitchen.
I see a tall man with long hair and a professional air, about him.
"I have done my duty as your friend. See you later. Bye!" says Emi to me as she walks away.
"What is your gender, child?" asks the man.
"Female, preferably sir!"I tell the man.
"Care to elaborate, miss?" asks the man.
"I am sorry. But I'm afraid that I don't know your name!"I say.
"Joichiro Yukihira and my son's name is Soma Yukihira," says Joichiro Yukihira.
"Ok. My name is Kururugi Kaname. I am 15 years old and my gender is marked female in my family register, but if I accidentally think of a male body while concentrating I change into the form I was thinking of. It's quite inconvenient when out in public. Also any boy could exploit this body, by having me get recorded data during a bath with the girls. Emi Yusa, the girl that walked me here, knows the truth about me but has decided to treat me as a female. So as the last thing, I want to treat me as either a boy or a girl, but I will choose that gender in all dealings with cooking from now on. So what will it be?"I explain to Joichiro Yukihira, as he continues to cook for his customers, who aren't here yet.
I see Soma preparing to open up shop.
Joichiro looks at me while cooking.
"......" He continues to look at me.
"Kururugi! Come here and try this dish!" says Joichiro as he hands me a meat and fish dish.
Using good table manners, I eat the dish as it melts in my mouth.
"Hmmm. Good!"I say as I eat the perfect balance of fish and dish.
I can feel my childish body, slightly change.
My body is now slightly smaller than that of a 15-year-old girl.
My chest which was flat from having been that of a child has filled out somewhat, and is now requiring a bra, so I without thinking about it, form a white cotton bra and panties underneath my clothes. I guess that settles it. I'm officially female.
"Soma. Come help your sister prepare to cook," says Joichiro to Soma.
5 minutes later, we have opened the restaurant and I am cooking the orders.

Some years have passed and Soma is now 15 years old.
Soma has red spiky hair and golden eyes.
He wears a white bandanna around his head when he cooks, which is a straight white cloth that he wraps around his right arm when he is not cooking.
Over the years I have perfected the dishes served at Yukihira Restaurant.
I can memorize the composition of each dish as well as it's flavor, and make the effect that I want just by thinking about it.
My food tastes first-rate, even if it's just leftover food.
I don't cook for everyone here, just those girls that pay extra for me to cook instead or other people that aren't girls if I want to.
Joichiro Yukihira and Soma Yukihira, both really like my cooking.

Right now, Soma has come in with a Tentacle dish.
When girls eat this dish it feels like they are being molested by tentacles of a squid or octopus.
Without asking about what I think about it, he pops a peanut butter covered Squid leg into my mouth.
All of the boys in the restaurant pay attention for they get to see a show of a reaction every time I eat.
I taste the food and it feels like a tentacle has started groping my breasts, and that one of them has slipped between my legs.
A visual squid wraps it's tentacles around my body, with one of the tentacles wrapping around my breasts tugging on my white shirt and the other tentacle slips under my shorts.
Very visually stimulating, but only a visual image, and not at all real.
I am called a goddess around here, because of that effect.
The girls know more effects that can be demonstrated in a bath.
I have upgraded several girls' bust size over the years.
But the boys don't know this.
A female voice rings out throughout the establishment.
"I'm terribly sorry to disturb you during business hours ... Excuse us." says a female as she walks in with three males, and then lowers her sunglasses.
She has a heated conversation with Soma then leaves the building.
I slept in the storage area and put a coat of liquid that repels all liquids and won't let the liquid even touch the surface, so won't even run if a liquid touches the protected surface. It's made using magic from Ente-Isla. In other words, no graffiti will show no matter how hard you try.