Chapter 1: Reason

{guys please be warned. i had written this when i was like 11-12 years old, read at your own risk. you'll be encountering tons of grammatical errors and i really am sorry. i am not gonna be editing it but if i have time, then i will. my ideas are directly from my brain and many of you have mentioned i had copied the story, the contract by JeRein but no, i didn't. i added my fair share of stories, parts and if you still are complaining, i had private messaged her regarding this.

this story if clearly inspired however by the end, *spoiler* the contract is not mentioned if it were terminated or something. i was grade 5 that time and i hadn't added it but now i'm contemplating whether i should.

yes, this is very hypocritical but don't spoil the next chapter into a previous one. hehe, thanks.

hope you guys enjoy my very grammatical error-ed story. another, DO NOT COPY EM TELLING YOU, lova y'all! <3

-faith :P}

***THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED.***

Lucy P.O.V.

My life was just your typical, teenage story. 

A nerd.

A heartthrob.

Fangirls.

Main Queen B.

The heels of my black shoes click against the pristine tiles of the school as I walked past giggling teens with cellphones in hand. 

"OMG! it's Natsu Dragneel!" screams a girl with frizzy hair, looking up from her phone as she pointed at the approaching group.

"Natsu~! Could you sign my notebook that I made for you?" shrieked a girl with bob cut hair, excitement visible as her expression.

I could see girls shrieking and screaming for Natsu. 

These days, Natsu: The so-called 2nd top student which I definitely do not agree on, doesn't even do anything to achieve high grades. 

First things first, He doesn't even attend classes much.

 He doesn't even take things seriously.

I've been maintaining my A's for my whole life and seeing Natsu's position on the school's ranking of honors just pisses me off, just his face pisses me off.

 I just don't understand the reason on why girls love him. 

Right, how rude of me to not consider introducing myself in the first place.

I'm called Lucy Heartfilia and unfortunately, study at Fairy Tail Academy.

Shrieks increase as they near where I stood, unlocking my padlock and removing it temporarily, placing it aside. I sigh, brushing a few of the escaped strands behind my ear as I exchange the unnecessary books with the necessary. The cheers slowly fade and increase as he passes other students.

I couldn't do anything but let out a heavy sigh.

On my way to my first period, I could see Natsu behind me being crowded over. 

Obviously, he happens to be my classmate in several subjects due to the fact that he has a high rank. I roll my eyes at the high pitched screams and squeals, my ears hurting from their pitch. 

There was one time, we had played this game when we were elementary and yes, he just so happened to be my classmate as well. A simple game with a boring name, 'don't make the pie fall'. It was his turn and he had to balance three plates of pies in his grasp, not a single cream or crumb dropped on the ground.

It didn't have an educational lesson but they called it 'fun'. I just sat there, by the side as he approached because I stood by the checkpoint. 

I saw a flicker of a smirk and before I could react, he intentionally lifted the pie and flipped it on me, the pie soaking my new baby blue dress that until now, have not gotten over.

     Hey, I hold grudges, I'm sorry.

I was extremely mad and I told myself not to cry though I was entirely humiliated. All he did was laugh at me, clutching his stomach followed by the other kids who thought it was also hilarious.

      So I grabbed my pies and slammed him at the head.

I might've used too much strength, my fist included whilst gripping the plate which caused his unconsciousness.

 Many kids were horrified.

      Who would dare to strike Natsu on the head? I simply threw my trash and walked out of the classroom, heading straight to the toilet.

Back to the present, I settled on my seat which was near the window and I absolutely loved it. The view was spectacular and magnificent, the sight of tall trees waving with the wind and eyeing the toddlers playing by the playground. The pasture land was refreshing and the flowers were glistening with morning dew.

Sir Guildarts just entered the room carrying nothing but his teaching stick. It was obvious that Sir Guildarts hated teaching.

     Why? Because just right now, he didn't want to discuss after just 15 minutes of teaching.

-------- Break Time --------

I headed towards the cafeteria.

 I brought some of my favorite snacks and finished up quickly, not wanting to eat at the cafeteria due to the loudness and messiness of the place.

        Considering there was still enough time, I took my unfinished storybook out of my bag and kept reading while walking. 

       I was more into mystery and thriller type of books. They always get me hooked and would leave me having to wait for the next book if not finished.

I was so caught up in the book  that I bumped into someone or perhaps a thing, I wouldn't really know. When I looked up, it was someone.

 Guess who? Natsu Dragneel.

 From all the people, why Natsu? 

My things fell, so did my bag. He simply just walked passed me and I got so mad.

I couldn't do anything so I just got my stuff and headed for my next subject. 

After school, I decided to call it a day and I was just exhausted. I called Capricorn on my phone to bring me home. After a few minutes, my silverish-blue jaguar car came. The doors opened upwards and I hopped in.

Right when I arrived at the mansion, My little sister, Lucky darted towards me. She hugged me on my waist and I hugged her back. "Hello Lucy-sama!" Cried Lucky. 

"Hello Lucky! How's Papa?" I ask, concerned. "Oh, he's upstairs.." Replied Lucky. We charged towards the house and ate supper.

----------------------

Like it?

FOLLOW. VOTE. COMMENT.

⚡️Faith ⚡️