Class Plans

Intro

The wind chimes that hung outside of Yaoyorozu's doorway clanged peacefully on her balcony.

Today was the last day of school.

Her and her friends would no longer be beginners and would be expected to improve by next year.

Yet, Yaoyorozu hadn't given it so much thought. All she cared about was enjoying summer as much as she could before it ends. After all, this would be the longest break she would get until she had to become even more of a hero.

Pulling a strand of hair out from behind her ear, she picked up her bag and headed off for school.

(>>> indicates time skip)

>>>

"You have all worked extraordinarily hard this year," Aizawa Sensei was murmuring, reading a paper. "Please continue to do so when next year arrives as well."

He zipped up his banana yellow sleeping bag and fell daintily to the floor. "Leave when the bell rings."

He rolled over and began his daily snooze.

Yaoyorozu chuckled to herself.

"I can't believe that this year is already over!" Mina exclaimed. "It went by in a flash."

"I can't wait to see the middle schoolers who'll be arriving here, ribbit," Asui had her hands up by her chest, imitating a frog.

Uraraka clapped her hands together. "Me too, it's and odd thought though, since we've been the first years this whole time."

It seemed to be only the girls chatting about next year, the boys either sat listening or minding their own business. Like Todoroki, who was staring out of the window.

"Aren't you guys excited?" Hagakure jumped up. "We'll be taught so much more!"

Bakugo bit his lip in annoyance. "Shut up, window girl, before I spray you with Windex!"

Hagakure gasped. "Hey! That's messed up!"

You couldn't see but you could definitely tell that she had her arms crossed.

"B-being a second year would mean a lot more duties as a hero in training," Izuku pointed out, standing up. "Sure, it's exciting but it also can be very terrifying."

Yaoyorozu didn't say anything.

"But that's what being a hero is all about, Deku!" Uraraka told him, throwing her fist in the air in a cheer. "Don't worry, we'll just get even stronger!"

Izuku smiled. "Ya."

The wind blew in gently from the cracked window, sending a comforting chill down Yaoyorozu's arms.

"If anything, I'm excited about the summer," she said, pointing her pointer finger upward.

"Me too!" Uraraka, Mina, and Asui said in sync. Kaminari joined in too.

Todoroki, Jiro, Kirishima, Bakugo, and Mineta all kept quiet. Which wasn't shocking because Mineta was reading a magazine about who knows what.

Yaoyorozu certainly didn't want to know.

Another breeze flew in. "Hey, how about we all go somewhere together this summer? Like a festival?" Uraraka asked, her hands on her hips.
"Ooh, that sounds fun. I'm in!" Mina shouted.

"What about the rest of you?"

Aoyoma stepped up. "My apologies. I must go with my family on a vacation this summer, so i will not be able to go."

The girls sighed.

"I can go!" Kaminari waved his hand violently in the air.

"Yes! We got one boy!" Mina said happily.

"If it's boys you want, I'll go," Mineta smiled creepily as he struggled off his chair.

"You hardly qualify as a guy," Asui innocently implied.

Mineta gasped. "You can still go if you keep your nasty grapes to yourself," Jiro stuck out her tongue.

Everyone laughed.

Koda, sero, tokoyami, shoji, and others said they could also go.

"I don't got anything damn better to do. Count me in, nerds," Bakugo yelled, his hands behind his head.

That's surprising, Yaoyorozu thought.

"I'll go too," Kirishima told us.

"Me too," Izuku added.

That left one more person.

"What about you, Todoroki?" Yaoyorozu asked, looking over at him. His hair was glowing in the golden sunlight.

He looked over, surprise in his eyes. It was as if he didn't have a clue what she was asking.

"Oh, sure. I can go," Todoroki quickly replied.

Yaoyorozu smiled.

The bell rang.

"See you guys later! I'll create a group chat and send you all the time and place!" Mina waved goodbye.

Everyone else was going back to the dorms but Mina had decided to stay at her parents. She wasn't going anywhere else though.

The wind brushed through everyone's hairs as they made their way home.

P.s.

I do not actually know if people can stay in dorms after the school year has ended, but I'll just assume for now.

-🎅