"𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖑!"

You found yourself in a completely dark place. . .

You were barely able to see your surroundings(unless you have some supernatural powers)and the thunders as well as the red 'rain' wasn't helping you either. . .Making you wonder if it was actually raining blood or not. . .
You started taking some steps.Due to the thunder stopping for a while,you were able to hear each of the steps you take through this what seemed to be damned place. . .
You continue walking. . .That was until you felt like you weren't actually alone,making you stop for a while as you turned around. . .

Nothing.

You continued walking but the disturbing feeling of you being watched never left you.
After a couple of steps,you turned around once more,but this time. . .You were greeted by a tall figure.Although you weren't able to see the figure clearly due to the darkness,her red glowing eye clearly could be seen in the dark as she let out a dark chuckle

???:Oh,look who do we have here!

The figure's eye suddenly started glowing even more as her body started emitting a dark crimson aura,allowing you to see her face. . .Which had fresh blood on it. . .

Lisette:*grins evilly*You are new here,aren't you?=)

*chuckles*
Tell me. . .
𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊?=)

=      =      =

[Note From The Author]

Alright,first of all, thanks for giving this book a chance for the third damn time.
Second of all, sorry for the terrible art used in this chapter.That's all l managed to draw with low as hell motivation. . .

Honestly,l am not sure as to what l am supposed to write here anymore....I guess it happens when you publish your book for the third time because of an obsessed copycat?

Anyhow,l genuinely thank each of you for not only giving this book a chance,but for respecting my decisions and treating me like a friend despite me leaving for an entire year as well.
You guys have supported me through my time in here,and in all honesty,I kinda feel guilty for leaving just because some attention seeker kept copying me for years....Not like me abandoning wattpad changed anything anyways since she's still copying me. . .
But in my defense of leaving,I honestly couldn't take the stress and irritation this place has been giving me..... Imagine all your hard work disappear over and over again because of someone who wants nothing but followers. . .And they keep accusing you being the bad guy while occasionally spreading hate on you.
What would you do if you were me?

This time though,I have got a few things in mind to prevent myself from making the mistakes l did years ago. . .

Anyhow, time for the credits:

So,you need to take note that the Character Lisette belongs to ME.
I am the creator of her.

The art used in the chapter is drawn by ME.That's why my name is tagged on it.
I drew that crap.
That's how Lisette looks so far.

If you see anyone using my arts or copying my account, please let me know.
For your information the only backup account l have is The__Queen__of__Hell
So any other account using my drawings/edits and claiming Lisette as their OC or making books about her are basically COPYING me and STEALING my works!
If you encounter with any, please do let me know so I can take measures to stop them.

The art l used for the book's cover is also drawn by me.It's still my OC Lisette,in her crimson Empress form.
You'll probably see more of that form as l continue the book.

Also,if you don't like my drawings,please kindly escort yourself out of this book instead of spamming it with hate.
I have been drawing for a year only.So you can't and shouldn't expect me to create masterpiece when I am just an amateur.
If you wanna criticize my drawings,then please take it to PMs.

Also,I'd really appreciate it if you censor cursing during role plays.
Because it might end up with this book getting taken down.And might as well make wattpad screw your account.So it's the best if we simply censor the cursing.

Now, other than that,I hope you enjoy this book.
Please don't hesitate to comment to start a role play.
You don't really need to ask for permission to role play.Just comment a starter or something and l'll reply.
It's no fun if the no one wants to role play in a book deticated for role plays ya know. . .

Sheesh.....Again,my Author note in the first chapter of the book contains more than the scenario's itself....("-_-)
Don't worry,l won't be dropping random rants in the upcoming chapter.

Once again, thanks for checking this book out, please don't forget to vote and most importantly. . .

Have fun!

Published on 12.03.2020

Also,I gotta applaud you if you read that rant till the very end. . .