Chapter 1(The New Start)

-Hm?Uogh,what's the time?Wait...6:00 AM!?
*As always,I wake up really early,but I have no idea why...*
       *While walking in the street*
-Ugh,I still can't find a job...What am I going to do now?
*I ask myself as I go through the crowded streets.As I walk,I look at a tree and I see a poster*
*"Now hiring!"Night guard needed from 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM.If information is needed call:xxx-xx-xxx*
*It's a new restaurant that I never heard of...The name was "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria" and it was 25 kilometers away from my home and it was in my town.Down at the bottom it says this:*
*120.00$ at the end of week!*
-That's a good amount of money!
*I say,while being excited about the new job.As I got home,I immediately called the number and applied to Freddy Fazbear's*
                     *At 11:10 AM*
*I drive my car for half an hour and next to the Pizzeria,park it and enter in,as entered the Pizzeria I see that no one was there and that everything was black.In the darkness I see a big stage and a little stage covered in curtains with a sign that says "Out of Order".*
-Strange...*I say as I'm walking to the big stage*
*While walking to the big stage,I see three robots:a bear,a chicken,and a bunny.*
-I guess they're the mascots of this Pizzeria...*I say while looking at those three robots*
*While walking throughout the hallways I notice a little room,a fan,a phone,a desk with three little sized TV's,some food and comfy chair,and a poster with those same three robots.I knew that this was the office that I should be working in.As I sit,I look at the time.*
-It's 11:59.My night shift should start any second now...*I say while not paying attention the time hits 12:00 in the morning*
*I hear the phone ringing,and I answer*
-Uhm,hello?Is someone there?*I ask while picking up the phone*
-Hello?Hello,hello?Oh,I wanted to record a message for you to get settled in on your first night.Uh,I actually worked in that office before you.
*"-Before me?"I ask myself while thinking "-I was the first employee"I say while remembering that the manager saying that I was first.*
-I am finishing up my last week,now as a matter of fact,so I know it can be a bit overwhelming but I am here to tell that there is nothing to worry about.You'll be fine.
*"-Last week?How much time has he been working in this place.It looks like it's rusting a bit."I say as I'm still listening to the phone*
-So let's just focus on getting you through your first night.Okay,let's see,first there is a introductory reading for the company that I'm supposed to read.It's kinda of an legal thing ya know.
*"-Okay,but shouldn't it be told by the manager or any other person before it?Not by someone that is JUST finishing his last week,or any kind of stuff..."I say as I look around for bit*
-Uhm "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike,where fantasy and fun come to life.Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property,or person.
*"-Damage to person!?Are there murderers in her,no,this is a Pizzeria,there can't be damage to person since there is no attractions other than those robots,right?"I ask myself while hysterically looking side to side*
-Upon discovering the damage or death has occurred,a missing person report will be filled within 90 days,or as soon as property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached,and the carpets have been replaced.
*"-D-death!?How can that be possible?There are only three robots on a stage,and kids can't be that stupid to fell off a chair"I say while still listening to the phone*
-Blah blah blah,now that might sound bad,I know,but there's really nothing to worry about.Uh,the animatronics characters do get a bit quirky at night but do I blame them?No.
*"-Sound bad!?It sounds worse!And they're called animatronics,and what does he mean by them getting quirky!?"I say screaming in the phone,but I knew that it was pre-recorded message since he is in his last week and no one is in here other than those animatronics*
-If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for 20 years and I never got a bath?I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too.
*"-I mean,he is a bit right"I say as throughout the night has just passed like 1 and a half minutes.I felt like it was an eternity*
-So,remember,those characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect,right?Okay.
*"-Of course.It's not like they have carved themselves in their hearts right?This place IS for children after all."I say sarcastically while still holding the phone.*
-So just be aware,the characters do tend to wander for a bit.Uh,they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night.Uhh...Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long.
*"-Makes sense,after all,they do look a bit old,so I guess it can be old machines on the servos."I say*
-Uh they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too.But the there was the "Bite of '87".Yeah.I-it's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe,you know?
*"-Wait...WHAT!?Did someone die in this place that caused this to be this broken down!?And it doesn't make any sense,the brain for all I know needs every part!"I say*
-Uh,now concerning your safety,the only real risk to you as a night watchman here,if any,is the fact that these characters,uh,if they happen to see you after hours,probably they won't recognize you as a person.
*"-How can that happen!?It's basically impossible!"I say out loud screaming*
-They'll most likely see you as a metal endosekeleton without it's costume on.Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza,they'll probably try to...forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit.
*"-Wait WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT!?THAT IS STUPID!It can't be possible!Am I gonna die because of it!?"I say screaming at the top of my lungs*
-Um,now,that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams,wires and animatronic devices,especially around the facial area.So,you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death.
*"-Wait,I'll die if they get me!?Why did I apply here,why did I apply here..."I say to myself scared of the result*
-Uh,the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out of the front of the mask,heh.
*"-Oh my God,I think that I just applied to murderous Pizzeria,goddamnit."I say as I see two buttons at the side of the wall*
-Y-yeah,they don't tell you these things when you sign up.But hey,first day should be a breeze.I'll chat with you tomorrow.Uh,check those cameras,and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary.Gotta conserve power.Alright,good night.
*It's been 20 minutes since the night has started and nothing has happened.But by 1:00 AM,something happend...
-Ugh,this is getting boring,wait...Where did the bunny go!?*I ask confused*
*I rapidly check the cameras and found him in the "Dinning Area"*
-I guess they have entered free roam...*I say while looking to the Show Stage again*
*The Chicken's gone!I look for her aswell and found her in the "Kitchen"*
-Phew...*I sighted*By the time it was 3 AM and I was next to 50% Power
*I guess I looked really fast through the cameras,but nothing was out of the ordinary until at 3:30 AM.By that time I was checking rarely the cameras so I would save power,and I decided to look again,and what do I see?The Bunny is next to my door!*
-AGHH!GET OUT!*I scream loudly*
*After I calmed down,the bunny was gone,but...well,yeah,the chicken came*
-AHH!You!Get out of here!*I say with a higher to screaming tone*
*After a few visits from the chicken and the bunny,it was 5:40 AM with 20% power*
-Pff,20% power?This ought to be easy!*I say to myself while checking the cameras once again.And after 10 minutes,the chicken AND the bunny have come both together.I freaked out really hard and close both doors in extreme shock.Suprisingly,they left...and the clock chimes 6:00 AM.*
-Phew,I need to sleep real good today,cuz'tonight I have to deal with them again.While I say those words,I see as the animatronics look at me with black eyes and a little white dot in their eyes,and I see the curtains open revealing a some kind of pirate fox,inside standing on the little stage.
-This is a really weird place...*I say while getting in the car,and as I drive home,I think about what happened last night.I shook my head and got home.I got into my bed,and slept for most of the day.Now I really wonder,did the robots meant to stuff me in a suit?...