Bakudeku Roleplay

Edited from a roleplay with Dekuwu_Katsuki done on Omegle. They made the plot and played Deku, and I played Bakugou and Recovery girl.

 Angst to fluff.

 TW: Mention of rape and self-harm. Unsympathetic Todoroki, Kirishima, Iida, Uraraka, and probably everyone else. 

The only way to describe Izuku’s last month was awful. He’d just come out as gay, a decision he regretted highly. Iida and Uraraka ignored him. The whole Bakusquad bullied him. And the one who used to be his best friend had raped him. He used quirk while he did so which made it hurt even more and leave damage. He stopped smiling or talking to anyone. How could he? He didn’t have anyone to smile for. He fell into a depression and stopped eating and sleeping like he should. He even started slitting his wrists. 

He was in class with his earbuds in. He was blasting the song ‘Fine’ by Mal Blum and singing quietly along to the lyrics.

“You’re gonna be fine. You’re gonna be in tip-top shape, tapping toes and fly. You’re gonna act awesome and self-assured. We’re gonna seem contemplative, nonchalant, and bored.” It was a useless venture. It’s not like it was actually going to help him any.

Kirishima said bye to Bakugo and pushed Midoriya out of his seat on the way to his desk. He hit his elbow funny and it shot throughout his arm. He groaned at the new pain. Then Todoroki came out of nowhere and tried to kiss him for no reason. He pushed him away and hid his face so he couldn’t. He no longer wanted anything to do with him. 

Todoroki frowned disapprovingly. “Aw baby, come on,” he cooed. Izuku ignored him and continued to cover his face while he tried to hold the tears back.

Bakugo watched the mess of a situation that his so-called ‘friend’ started. He had so many questions. Like why was Todoroki kissing him like that? And why wasn’t everyone just as hateful towards him as they are to Deku? He didn’t know why, but the whole situation made him feel… well, he didn’t like it. Before he had a chance to think, he stood up and blasted the icy hot bastard away from Deku and angrily yelled “Leave him alone!” 

Once Todoroki was gone, Izuku stood up, grabbed his stuff, and ran out of the classroom to the dorms. He ran into his room and locked the door, dropping down to the ground as he began crying. 

Bakugo watched as Deku ran out before looking at Todoroki and Kirishima with the flames of hell and walking out angrily with his stuff. He walked to the dorms to talk to Deku. He didn’t know why… Oh, who was he kidding? He knew exactly why he just refused to admit it. He knocked on Deku’s door. “Deku?” Why was he here? What was he even going to say? 

Izuku was still on the ground crying when Bakugo knocked. He wiped his face dry and stood up to knock on the door. When he saw Bakugo he looked down and mumbled under his breath before looking back up. “Uhm.. hi,” he said unsurely. 

Bakugo looked down at him. He looked pitiful lately. It was obviously since his bastard friends couldn’t be bothered to talk to him anymore. And there was definitely something more going on with the icy-hot bastard, and he highly doubted it was anything good. “H-hi,” he said. He didn’t know what else to say. He didn’t prepare for this.

“Did you- did you need something?” he asked, clearly scared of what he wanted. Bakugo frowned. He hated how mean he was to Deku, but he couldn’t let anyone be suspicious of his real feelings for the green-haired wonder. Said wonder looked back down and whined in pain having several burns and bruises. Bakugo was not okay with that. Clearly he was in pain and he wanted to help. Especially since most of it was probably his fault. While he didn’t take any physical part in hurting him, he didn’t do anything to stop it either. Since he couldn’t go back in time, the only thing he could do was see to it that he got help. So he grabbed his hand and started leading him to Recovery Girl’s office.