Hes A Neko

Logan, Roman, Patton and Virgil live together. One day while snuggling up against Roman with a Disney film on virgils Hood fall down and everyone looks at him to see ears atop of his head. Pattons eyes gleamed and Logan looked disappointed in himself for not noticing. Roman looked really happy as he looked at the soft ears on Virgils head. Logan slowly shook Virgil till the neko woke up. Virgil realised that his hood was down and jumped up.
"YOUR A NEKO!!!" Squealed Patton.
Virgil sighed this is why he hid this. He made sure to hide the bracelet in his wrist. Roman looked at virgil and said"show us who your owner is."
Virgil slowly lifted his sleeve to reveal a green and yellow bracelet. Roman looked angry. He picked up Virgil set him on the couch and took off the bra let om Virgils wrist. He threw the bracelet away.
"is this why your hair is so scruffy and you don't sleep" asked Logan
"mhm it's also why I rarely eat" Virgil murmered.
"should we be Virgils owner" Smiled patton.
Everyone looked pleased with that idea and agreed. Logan went out while Patton made food for Virgil. Roman makes room in his bed for Virgil to sleep in. Virgil was curled up in a ball on the couch. His tail drifted about.
Later on
Patton helped Virgil was and dress himself. Ligan groomed him and Roman helped him on the bed and tucked him in. Roman crawled in and Virgil snuggled next to him and Roman hugged him.
The next day
Roman woke up and saw Virgil trying to change himself. Roman got up and helped him. Virgil said thank you and walked downstairs and saw patton cooking. He sat on the table and waited. He grabbed his phone and scrolled through tumbler.
Even later on
Virgil wanted to curl up on the bed and sleep but he didn't want to say anything because he didn't want to be an inconvenience to Roman.
"do you want to sleep you look tired"
He looked up and saw Roman.
"mhm" he nodded.
Roman picked virgil up bridal style and carried him to the bedroom and put him on the bed.