MY FIRST DAY WRITING PROPERLY

Dear Diary

Mummy has to work evenings now and I need a babysitter so my mummy needed to put up posters saying BABYSITTER NEEDED and that they needed to cal a number but I am not allowed to say what it was, well I have forgotten. About an hour later my mummy got a phone call and it was some one going to take on the job of looking after ME!!! So my mummy said yes to the offer with out a breath of thought. So an hour after that the babysitter came and mummy opened the door to let HIM in and my mummy was giving googly eyes at him. They talked for about 30 minutes and then mummy had to go. My babysitter gave me my tea and went on and on about how beautiful my mum was but I just sat there and noddered my head. Not really paying any attention.

So it was my bed time and he mentioned that his name was Steven and my being me I just nodded my head and said ok. He read me a bed time story but he chose one of the pricess ones and while reading it banged on and on about my mum, he never shuts up about my mum. I fell asleep half way through the book, because it was boring. While I was asleep I felt like I had a nightmare but I have forgotten it which was silly of me. I always say to myself whats going to happen tomorrow and I said it again tonight but if anything I had a great day.