Airport

Ryce's POV

Oh yea. Being boring doesnt mean just being akward and silent the whole time.Me, I'm just plain geek who was once a Junior and will be Senior this year.

Mom insisted I go to korea for school.

I think it was quite ridiculous. I protested, told her I'm okay, and that I'm fine being here. Korea wasnt really the best country I would like to go senior for, but knowing mom. She wants me there, even if it. means being alone.. with someone. Oh God.

I said Im a geek. So I wear glasses, the large one.. the one you will always see in movies. And yes. I do wear braces but that was before and now I got the pearly white straight teeth that my mother wants.

I do not wear dress neither do I wear shorts too. Yes, I know...boring. But I do wear shorts at home.

"Im sorry. Oh sorry." I hold up a hand as I bump with someone I passed to. "Oh shit."

You think I dont curse? Of course I do. Im not that really lame.

The phone rings from my backpocket and I dug it out and scrolled right.

Mom.

"Mom! I cant hear you! Im at the airport! People are glaring at me!" Yes. All exclamation poont here and there.

"You left your duffel bag! Who would want to have a 3 year experience on another country without undergarments on and shirts..." mom ranted. Even with her infecting my ear, I still continued on walking towards the departure.

"You're gonna have to get it. If you dont, expect to have a single underwear the whole 3 years!"

Yea. She does have a point.

I sighed a little too loudly. "Yes mom. Okay. Okay"

Running back towards the parking lot wasnt that easy. The sneakers I got was creaking as I tried to run as fast as I could. Im afraid it might break, and Im afraid I'll have to struggle on buying things in korea. I dont speak korean you know.

Thank Goodness I reached mom and she got my duffel bag over her shoulder.

And Im strucked with lightning. How could I have forgotten something that big?

"Ryce!" Mom shouted whilst waving her hand up in the air.

"Mom! I can see you! No need to be all tarzan on me."

Tarzan? Where did it came from?

"Here you go dear." She said as she handed me the green duffel bag. I slung it over my shoulder with a 'thanks mom'.

She almost cried as she grab me by the shoulder and gives me a bone crushing hug with emotional music background.

Quite clichè actually.

I breathe some air to fill my lungs. "Mom..."

Then she just surprisingly cried.And Im so caught up on my wrist clock that I didnt even react on my situation.

Im late.

"Mom. I love you. You can let go of me now."

She even cried more.

"Mom we'll go skype all night and... and.. Oh shit." I cursed as I saw the time.

I forced myself out of mom's arms.

Oh. I just realised how oxygen is important to my body

Mom dabbed her handkerchief to her teared eyes. Oh.. dammit. I hate it when I see mom like this.

It doesnt make any sense! She insisted I go to korea!

"I should cancel my flight then. Knowing you dont like it when Im away."

She jolted so quickly it was even faster than the speed of light.

"No.No.No . You go... you just go. Im just crying because... because.." she cried again.

I slapped my forehead.

The best option I got was peck my mother in the forehead since I was much taller than her. And then say a quick 'I love you' and bolted back to the airport.

I realized that having a run and running away from a horse or a monster or whatever.. was really hard. So hard. You couldnt breathe properly.

SMACK! SMACK!

"SHIT." I cursed. "Hell like I would let them squished me."

I feel like Im worth having the trophy on succeeding the labyrinth of the airport.

HAYAHHH! SUCKERS!

SMACK!

"Aniyo."

What the hell? Korean? Shit just got real.

Did I get into a portal or something? Did I transported unnoticeably?

Thats ridiculous.

"sillyehabnida." I respond back. (It says 'excuse me') I do know some, korean words. Some.