Surprise

Raven meditated in her room, floating just above the ground next to her bed. Just a thin ray of light touched her face through the window, blocked mostly by the heavy purple curtains. The room was silent and Raven was so focused on what she was doing she didn't notice as her normally locked door opened quietly, and Starfire entered, closing and locking the door behind her. Walking over, Starfire stopped next to Raven, calling her name. When she didn't reply, Starfire stepped in front of Raven, blocking the window and waved her hand in Raven's face. Starfire suddenly felt very attracted to Raven, and felt a deep wanting for her. So still unable gain Raven's attention, Starfire kissed her cheek, thinking she should take it slow with Raven....
She kissed her, and she opened her eyes sitting there dumbfounded, meditation interrupted. Starfire had kissed her, Raven didn't know what to do for a moment, or what had just happened. Starfire sat down next to her and smiled a little, "Whats wrong..? Don't know what to say? Thats ok, you don't need to day anything..." She said, slowly leaning in again, putting her hand on Raven's thigh, and moving down. Starfire kissed Raven again. Raven started speaking "Starfire, what are you-" and she was interrupted with a kiss and stopped talking. Raven didn't move but Starfire kissed her again, and she slowly moved her lips, parting them to fit with Starfire's. Raven kissed back, and after a moment, move closer to Starfire, then put her hand on Starfire's and moved it from her leg to her waist. Starfire twisted around Raven in response, pushing jdown Raven's hood as she put her hand around Raven's neck and shoulders. Raven moaned slightly as they kissed, her hands on the sides of Starfire's face, pulling her closer. Starfire understood what Raven wanted, wrapping her hand all the way around Raven's waist and pulling her on to her lap. Their lips broke apart as Starfire brought Raven against her chest, and Raven's back pressed against Starfire's breasts. Raven shivered with excitement as Starfire began kissing her neck and she moaned, a twinkling smile touched her lips and she moved her hands down, groping Starfire's butt. Starfire giggled, "That tickles." She sighed, and unclipped Raven's purple cloak and threw it to the side of them.
Raven spun around on Starfire's legs, wrapping her legs around Starfire's waist. Desperately, she pushed her self against Starfire, pressing her lips with Starfire's quickly, they were so soft and warm and they both moaned, groping each other's sides. Starfire moved and pulled down the shoulder strap of Raven's suit, slowly on one side, and then the other when Raven had reached her hand underneath Starfire's top. Raven paused, and then allowed Starfire to pull down her suit, and she took her arms out, the clothing falling to her waist and she blushed, bright red against her pale skin... Raven yanked off Starfire's top then, and Starfire dominantly pushed Raven to the floor, grinning. Raven blushed deeper as Starfire leaned down on her knees and began to suck on Raven's breasts, her hands on her butt, Starfire slowly and gently peeled Ravens suit down her legs and off of her. Raven held Starfire's head against her chest, her eyes closed and she pictured what was happening to her and her smile grew when she realized was Starfire was going to do, she was enjoying this immensely, it was wonderful, far beyond meditating... Raven muttered "More..." quietly between moans. Starfire moved down. Down, down, down, dragging her tongue along Ravens belly and all the way between her legs. Raven screamed as Starfire slowly and delicately began to eat her out, her tongue moving into Raven with careful precision. Raven began moving her hips, rhythmically with the stroke of Starfire's tongue in her, and Raven rubbed her breasts with her hands at the same time. "Mmmm...." She moaned, oblivious to anything but the intense pleasure Starfire was providing her. Raven wondered for a moment why Starfire was doing this to her, but as she reached to her climax and began to orgasm, she didn't care. Starfire pushed Raven further and further as she began to drip, she was so wet. Starfire could tell Raven was highly anticipating what was coming and Raven was having trouble controlling her powers as she slowly began to tickle and feel Starfire all over with the darkness around them. Starfire pushed Raven's legs apart further, and put a finger inside her, and holding her hips with the other. When it hit, all Raven could do was stare wondrously and gloriously at the girl causing this between her legs. The orgasm exploded and coursed through her with multiple, intense waves of pleasure and she screamed again, smiling contently. Starefire moved up again slowly and kissed Raven again, allowing her to taste herself on Starfire's tongue. Exhausted then, Raven could only lie on the floor moaning quietly, and simply nodded when Starfire asked if she had enjoyed it. Finished and feeling rather flustered suddenly, Starfire got up and putting her clothes back on was about to leave. Starfire moved back, bending over Raven to give her one last kiss before she left. The kiss was deep, and their tongues touched and entangled for a moment. Just as Starfire was about to break the kiss, she felt Raven's hand caress her lips and her fingers slowly penetrate her, creeping into her unexpectedly and she kissed Raven more. They kissed passionately as Raven moved inside of Starfire, pulsing her fingers through Starfire's wet, pussy. Starfire let her body fall down onto Ravens and she was breathing hard as she moaned and began biting and sucking on Raven's neck as Raven pleasured her faster. Starfire wrapped her arms around Raven's neck and held onto her tightly as her orgasm burst within her, she poured her liquids all over Raven's hand and abdomen and tried not to scream. Raven lay naked on the floor quivering and shivering, with Starfire lying on top of her, she whispered a quick "thank you" to her as she fell asleep promptly, utterly exhausted.
Starfire slowly got up from where she was on top of Raven, and kissed her goodbye. As she stood up, she decided to stroke the sleeping girl's lips, feeling them moisten as Raven moaned. "I'll come back later, friend." Starfire told Raven as she walked away, the sex was a beautiful surprise from just one kiss to the whole adventure. Starfire wiped herself on Raven's bedsheets and quietly left the room, locking it behind her so no one would find her naked, wet and sleeping on the floor. Who knows what Beastboy would do if he found Raven... Starfire thought, wanting to keep Raven all to her self now. Still very aroused by the time she returned to her room, she lay on her bed and began to masturbate, thinking of how it felt to have Raven's fingers inside her as she now massaged herself with her fingers deep inside of her own vagina. She was done quickly this time however and moaned as her orgasm hit her, a mess of hormones as she spewing her juices out onto the bed sheets in waves. Soon after, Starfire felt drowsy and exhausted from the day's adventures and she pulled a blanket over herself, imagining Raven naked beside her as she fell asleep.