Chapter 1

It all began in the auditorium in the hall Alicia was cleaned the floors and when she was done she went to her dressing room and said, "well another night doing anything" just then mad hatter and grand high witch came into the hallway and Alicia said,"hatter,high witch" as she helps them but hatter and grand high witch said, "get off" as they push her to the wall and the table tips and the vase broke and the glass cut her arm and she whimpered, "mad hatter and grand high witch?" They said, "shut up Alicia we never want to hear from you again" as they went to their room and slammed the door and she said to herself, "i'll head to my dressing room" Alicia went to the bathroom and wiped on her arm and decided to leave the auditorium as she exit the bathroom she went to a dressing room and packed her stuff in her suitcase before that she used her arm which was not cut she opened it and packed all her stuff she used her magic to snap her fingers and her stuff became tiny was in her bag in the suitcase before she leaves she left a note: "mad hatter and grand high witch which I am leaving please don't look for me it's over A" after that she left she got her bag which was filled with food and drinks for the journey as she walked through the empty streets of the city at night during winter.