morning texts

harry woke up. not to the sound of his alarm but to the sound of his friend ron weasley naruto running around his room.

" ron ? what the hell are you doing " harry laughed while hitting the woah 

"nothing bitch " ron said while cartwheeling towards harry. " wtf happened to your head harrybear" 

harry cats tumbled towards the mirror , there was a huge scar on his head.

" ugh this bitch called james charles screamed code james at me last night and i stuck my middle wand up at him and then he alakazamed me a scar i guess"

" yera " ron screamed in the thickest kerry accent he could. " CMON harry, abbey and natalie are waiting for us dowstairs"

harry and ron jumped into an oversized hoodie and pencil rolled downstairs. They walked into the kitchen and abbey was on the couch with noel prank calling sirius and asking him " is he serious ?" and natalie was filming a make up tutorial for youtube while her boyfriend draco was making her ground beef.

 "damn he is such a mekanik " natalie thought to herself while using abbeys dior blush pallette that she definitely asked her permission to use. 

all was great in camp rock and everyone was renegading through the day. Nat and draco and abbey and noel all planned on going on a road trip and harry and ron were going to o spells to make hermoine fall in love wit ron

they  were all ready to go when the most chilling sight ever came to the window. An orange looking monster was scratching the window begging to come in

" its sebastian " noel shouted grabbing a knife from his back pocket 

" daddy " abbey thought to herself and natalie being witchy hit her and laughed,

they were trapped..