❛ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲. ❜

" I want to be that someone.. who shows up when you think there's nobody left. "

𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩:

NAME ↦ Chui Isaki

ALIAS ↦ the telekinetic hero; Sorcerous

NICKNAME(S) ↦ Chuchu, small fry, munchkin, kitten, squirt, pipsqueak, shortcake, shortstop, baby (for Gray only), kitty-chan 

AGE ↦ 16

BIRTHDAY ↦ July 7th

SPECIES ↦ half human, half cat

SEXUALITY ↦ pansexual

LOCATION ↦ Chui currently lives in her own home that she rebuilt and painted herself. her house is located just over the town line of Osaka, in Kyoto. she also has a castle that her mother and father lived in before they died.

HEIGHT ↦ 4' 9 or 145 cm

HAIR COLOR ↦ pink 

EYE COLOR ↦ ocean blue, although, they can turn purple when she uses her quirk.

BLOOD TYPE  ↦ a

ABILITIES ↦ not only does Chui have a telekinesis quirk, but she also has the ability to physically carry anything that's up to two times the weight of her. she has built up a stronger endurance and durability during the past years of training. she also has advanced senses, such as the ability to hear much further away than the average human, and the ability to see in the dark. she can also naturally sense things that humans can not, such as death, emotions like fear, sadness, and she reacts to them accordingly.

BIRTHPLACE ↦ Osaka, Japan

FAMILY ↦ most of Chui's family is deceased, though, she has a younger cousin, her twin sister, and her adopted mother who she lives with. 

OCCUPATION ↦ hero in training

AFFILIATION ↦ ua high school; class 1-a

FEARS ↦ heights, falling, and sharp objects

LIKES ↦ sweets, animals, children, confetti, glitter, giving hugs, cuddling, stargazing, cooking, reading, taking notes, studying, stuffed toys, tea, painting, anything pink, climbing, and protecting people. 

DISLIKES ↦ being bullied or used, needles, vacuums, liars, bullies in general, wearing shoes, not being good enough towards the people that she's close with, her friends and family being unhappy, giving up, sleep, and not being helpful.

" protecting them.. is all I can do! give them hope in their hearts! "