Part 1

Dear Diary,
Diary this letter is for harry please make it reach him...
                I know Harry that you won't ever love me,but trying doesn't hurt right? I don't know where i should start from the day i started loving you or the day when i first saw you. Actually it would be the same because the day i laid my eyes on you was the day i started loving you.
                  Love was a thing in which i couldn't stop falling in and it didn't even feel bad,but the thing which felt bad was even if i do love you,you won't. What if that happened with you? Sometimes i wanna throw a stone at you on which i have written I LOVE YOU, so that you will know how much it hurts not to have you. But hell man it would hurt me by hurting you.
                       Loving you felt great and bad at the same time. Great because i fell for a boy whom i know has a great heart but bad because that great heart won't be mine. I wish for once i could hold you,love you,cuddle with you, kiss you, do whatever i want to. I want to cuddle with you because i know that you are tired of cuddling with your pillow.
                    Every night i make scenes about you and me which are perfect.They have dates,concerts and actually everything and then i realise that they can never be true. Falling for you was easy but i know moving on will be the hardest thing to do. I don't want to love you this much but i did at the end.
Harry you will always be my forever...
I wish this line was said by you...