Foreword

DISCLAIMER

This book contains homosexual relationships, themes, and settings. Vulgar words, mature language, and scenes will make an appearance in All About Cherry, continue reading at your own risk.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

-

SHORT SUMMARY

A professional hockey player and a misanthropic college student. Quite the unlikely duo, right?

A psychology and sociology major at Yale University by day and a street fighter by night, Atlas Cherry thought that his miserable life would never get better. With bruises plaguing his skin and misanthropy coursing through his veins, he needed a change. When Atlas met Daxton Holloway, a charismatic NHL player, whose career was hanging on a thread, in that awful hole-in-the-wall bar somewhere in New Haven, he got just what he bargained for.

All About Cherry is a slow burn, gay romance novel focused on the drastically different lives of Atlas Cherry and Daxton Holloway, crashing together into a beautiful, unlikely symphony.

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE

All About Cherry is my first time dabbling in something that's not a feel-good, cliche type of story, so take what you read with a grain of salt, this is a huge step for me. On Wattpad, All About Cherry will remain as a rough draft; meaning that it will be poorly edited, the plot could be all over the place and there will be a lot of grammatical errors. I highly appreciate all feedback about my writing, the plot and anything else regarding the book. Your votes and comments help me shape and develop the story into something great, so don't be silent if you have something to say! There will be no cast, you can imagine the characters as whoever you please. Everything you read, including the blurb, is subject to change as I continue developing the story. There is not much else left to touch on, so I hope you have a good time reading this book and entering uncharted territories with me!

 There is not much else left to touch on, so I hope you have a good time reading this book and entering uncharted territories with me!