A Perfect Plan

A Perfect Plan

"This is going to be the best Halloween party ever." Tess grinned as she was making final touches on her plan. She was chosen by her year to organise a Halloween party this year. She was extremely excited but at the same time extremely nervous; she wanted all of the hundred and ten people to enjoy themselves.

"Party on a two hour train journey. We never had this before; people are going to love it." Her boyfriend Nathan was sitting next to her in her bedroom to help her with planning but mostly just to keep her company.

"Alright then everything is finished." She said in relief. It took her one month to plan and book everything for the party. "I just need to give everything to Mr. Young so he can check it and everything is ready." Tess collapsed on her bed and closed her eyes for couple of seconds but instantly opened them when Nathan asked her a question.

"What are you going to get dressed as?" She quickly picked herself up and covered her mouth with her hand.

"I totally forgot about the costume." Nathan just laughed at her softly and wrapped his strong arms around her small body.

"Don't worry we're going to figure something out tomorrow. Now go to sleep... you look tired." She leaned her head on his shoulder and smelled his scent that she loved so much.

"I can't... I'm worried that the whole thing is not going to work out." She was playing with Nathans fingers. That was her habit when she was feeling nervous or uncomfortable in some situations. 

"You've perfectly planned everything. What could possibly go wrong?" They looked straight into each others eyes and Tess was looking for an answer but she couldn't think of a good reason.

"I don't know. What if they not going to enjoy it?" Tess leaned her head back on his shoulder and got comfortable in his arms.

"I promise you that they will never forget this day." Nathan placed a kiss on top of her head as Tess closed her eyes. "I'll make sure they won't." He whispered it close to her ear but she couldn't hear it because her eyes grew heavy from all the emotions. She felt her consciousness ebbing away and then all her thoughts ended.