Where are you....

So you can follow along I use ' hey ' Marks outside of a mental thought for my characters.

All rights reserved to the original owners.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sweat dripping down my forehead, tears welling up in my eyes.'That dream'. As I sat upright in my bed. I thought as my shaggy black hair draped over my eyes.

"Juno Time to eat I need you to go to the market in town square" Mama Q yelled loud enough for everyone in the house to hear.

You see its like an inn 3 bedrooms on either side. With railing separating either side with the stairs on the left side leading down. Nothing fancy. Made out of wood and other various materials mainly clay bricks.

As I swung my feet to the side of the bed putting my hair into a short pony tail. Grabbing a red collared sleeveless shirt, ' something easy to move in' and my patched up jeans with the fire emblem on the side.

After I was dressed with a slide of the door the noise of the orphanage erupted in chanting and giggles.
"Juno we want to eat" "Juno. Juno."
Running down stairs with a smirk on my face I couldn't help but laugh.
It was only the four of us left as I counted
"one... Wait" shock over came me. Pointing at the empty spot Shi was gone. The twins whispering. Mi and lee were 6 years old. After Mi spoke up with the her quiet voice she said " Juno Shi got adopted they came for him last night a family he has a family now." Nodding I took a long breath to control my upset composure.

Mamma Q added " His new family found out about his ability, their from upper middle class earth kingdom." Ma paused then continued " They don't want him having any contact with his past, their last name is Bei yu. That's all I can say"

Has she handed me the list, Mi and Lee were already outback attending to their chores. Mamma Q told me one last thing " Be careful about that temper don't burn down another merchants shop"

Putting the sack over my shoulder I was on my way to the town square biggest market in the city. "Freedom, equality,let it rain, let it rain" whistling to myself an old song someone used to sing to me but I don't remember who anymore.

Passing by the other houses everyone paid me no mind.
'No one wants someone that looks like the enemy' I thought with my black hair broad shoulders and brown eyes.
Going to the only shop that understands my situation.. I waved to Jungo an older man mid 50's who always wears the same yellow and brown kimono. With the same dis concerning look on his face like you've always one wrong move away from his last nerve.
After I handed him the list he came back with a crate and a sack full of potatoes. As my arms were -
full he took a pouch of candy from his pocket placing it on top of the crate. " Here for your troubles son" as he took out his pipe Jungo continued
"Word on the street is son is a very strong fire bending master is coming through town recruiting young men to take under his wing tomorrow 8 pm in the Ziqu district sect A".

I gulped "Jungo" I asked "Don't you have to be a certain age to join"

Shaking his head Jungo stated " Son this an't the army, or for soliders he's trying to find the lost prince of a nation forgotton"

Nodding I bowed as a form of thank you then walked back home.