Once..or Maybe Only Twice?

Craig's POV

It started with a night of drunkenness and frustration. He had me by the arm in the closet at that party and he wouldn't stop caressing my pants. He smelled of alcohol and he was begging for me to love him. I was just horny and irritated at this point so I said fine and put out my cigarette.

I didn't think it was a good idea at all, but I was buzzed and stupid. His lips tasted strongly of what he'd been drinking and he kept moving his hips against mine while I was pushed against the wall while sitting on a box. He started kissing my neck and trailing his cold fingers along my abdomen and at this point I was rock hard and ready to go.

He undid his pants in a quick, sloppy manner and crawled into my lap while I stroked myself. It was very dim from the closet light in this room, so when I went to put it in him I missed a few times, but I think he was too wasted to notice. I tried again and when I felt myself warmed by the heat of his ass and bucked my hips forward by instinct.

He felt good, so good.. I heard him groan in pleasure after a few thrusts and I decided that I wouldn't let up and kept my medium pacing. He was gripping my shoulders and he was moaning and breathing so heavily. It made me aroused at the fact that I could make him feel good, but I didn't like the drunk state he was in.

I probably should have stopped, but it felt so tight and warm and he wouldn't stop rubbing my sides and stomach, so I was really aroused and aiming for my finish. I was thrusting pretty hard and we were only minutes in, but that's all it took for him to cum all over my chest and I breathed heavily as I felt his contractions squeeze my length even more, barely holding back myself. I lost my composure and started groaning, bucking my hips wildly as I came and even whimpered a little during my finish as it felt so good.

I breathed heavily and pulled out not long after, feeling my cum drip back out of him on my dick and he took a minute to react to anything, then he kissed me really passionately and told me that he appreciated me. I cleaned myself up and then he got dressed slowly and just as sloppily as he'd undressed himself. We were both dressed and really exhausted at this point and I figured that neither one of us would remember.

I remember how loud the music was and that there was no way anyone could have heard us. I bet he was thinking the same thing because he gave me this smirk of "we just did that and no one knows" before he left the closet.

I decided to call it a night and I walked home and smoked a cigarette on the way, too blurry minded to think about the consequences of what I'd just done.

The next morning my head hurt and I unfortunately remembered everything that happened..and I hated even more that I craved more of that feeling. I jumped in the shower and went to school in hopes that he wouldn't be there, but as I stepped in the bathroom he was standing there, as if waiting for me. He didn't say anything, he just waved me in the biggest bathroom stall and whispered.

"Dude, look..I really apologize that I was drunk and maybe I took things a bit too far." He sheepishly stated.

"Infinitely too far, but yeah.." I stated.

"The thing is though, I know this is gonna sound weird, but I kind of don't want this to stop.. that feeling was really incredible." He looked kind of guilty and you could tell that he felt awkward.

"I can't believe you remember any of that, honestly.." I truthfully stated.

"All I remember was how it felt and how you looked.." He shyly looked away.

I know I felt the same way, but was I supposed to pretend to be sour about this? He was nice, he thanked me, and then he apologized afterwards while sober..

"I-I don't know, Marsh.." I really didn't know at this point.

"Will you at least let me try something with you, and if you don't like it then we don't have to talk about this ever again..but if you do then we'll keep us a secret.." He looked at me seriously, but slightly desperately. I could tell that he wanted me to give it a real chance between us while sober.

"Well...okay.." I hesitated, but only because I didn't know what was in store.

He didn't say anything, he just motioned for me to try to stay quiet and he walked closer to me and kissed me passionately on the lips. I couldn't help but kiss back and he started rubbing my pants just like he did last night, making me squirm. At first I tried to pull away a bit, but then I got erect and I whined slightly.

"Wh-What the fuck?! I have to go to class still, dude.." I exclaimed quietly.

"Relax.. I-I'm gonna take care of it..just pull down your pants." He whispered really quietly and looked at me to trust him.

I sighed slightly frustrated and horny again as I looked at him and I hesitantly dropped my pants and boxers down my legs. The next part shocked me because he got down on his knees and he just started pumping me, as if he already knew what pace I liked.

Of course I squirmed and tilted my head a little, cause he would squeeze and rub his hand right over the tip of my cock every pump. I was having flashbacks to the way he felt last night and I shivered a lot when he began deep-throating me. I exhaled out and tried not to groan, but it felt so warm and moist that I accidentally let myself whimper out.

It was so fucking embarrassing and I had no explanation for how he could make me feel this way, but he did. He ignored my little outburst and bobbed his head, getting a little faster with my breathing. Eventually, I felt myself reaching my limit and I decided to say something.

"..I-I'm gonna.." I groan a little as I tug at his hair as a warning.

He looks up at me in acknowledgement, but he doesn't stop and I breathe hard as I release in his mouth a few seconds later, once again losing my composure as I groan hard, almost like a growl and I flush in embarrassment.

Once again, he ignores my outburst, at least as much as he could and pulls off me, swallowing anything I left behind. I was speeches as I looked down at him on his knees, having just given me a blow job before school in the bathroom.

"W-Well..?" He hesitates, as if not sure how he did.

I was still kind of speechless and I pulled up my boxers a little, pondering an answer that wouldn't embarrass me too much.

I exhaled bravely and helped him up, then I kissed him for a good minute or so before exiting the bathroom, still too embarrassed to come up with a verbal response.

I didn't light the fire, but I sure didn't try to stop it either.