Chapter 1

Emily POV:

I can't believe it summer vacation! The end of sophomore year. I am going to be a junior. I am going to be with all my friends just like the last two years it was gonna be amazing. Well at least that's what I thought.

Crystal: So going anywhere fun this summer?

Emily: I actually don't know what my parents have planned this summer. Last year we helped out at the store. But they said this summer will be better.

Julie: I bet it will he great.

Emily: Yup. This is gonna be the best summer ever.

Roxy: Em! em! guess what?!

Emily: what!

Roxy: Tyler Maxwell is throwing a party tonight and everyone is invited.

Emily: OMG. Tyler Maxwell is one of the hottest guys in school.

Roxy: I know. Well he and Paige Jennings just broke up so he's having a party and inviting everyone either to celebrate or just for fun!

Emily and her friends screamed.

Emily: this is so awesome. Yes!

Parents: No!

Emily: what? why? Everyone who is anyone is going.

Tom: So the president and his family's going.

Emily: very funny dad! but this is serious.

Ann: The answer is no Emily.

Emily: but why ?

Tom: because as you didn't notice tonight's your mother and i's anniversary and we need you to stay home and take care of your siblings.

Emily: I totally forgot it was their anniversary. (She thought to herself). Please. Crystal, Roxy and Kelsey are going.

Ann: the answer is no Emily and that is that.

Emily: fine!

(30 mins later).

Ann: okay your father and I will be back soon maybe by 10 or 11 no one is allowed to leave this house got it?

Quads: yes mom!

Tom: Emily?

Emily: I know!

Ann: Behave.

Emily: Yeah. Yeah.

Tom: bye kids.

Door closes.

Dawn: now what?

Emily: I don't know about you guys but I have a party to get ready for.

Ricky: but dad and mom said no one is to leave the house.

Emily: mom & dad are not gonna find out. Unless you guys tell on me. Now if you excuse me I have to go getready. Hottie Tyler is expecting me at his party and have to look amaze balls. Crystal and Roxy are coming in a limo :)

(Hour later)

Knock Knock.

Emily: I got it! I got it! no one move.

Makes herself nice.

Opens door....