Chapter 1

Aurora☝🏾
Aurora POV

Finally its friday and im off today its going to be boring for me ion have to many friends and I stay to myself most of the time. I'll go out every now and than but between school and work I really dont have time to hang out with friends or party a bitch be tired goddamn but its the weekend and I have friday through Sunday off. I really need to clean up my house though before I think about going anywhere, I can say to be twenty-three Im doing good for myself after getting knocked down so much I finally learned my leason cant tell everybody about my blessings cause bitches envy and niggas do hoe ass shit, but i was able to afford a three bedroom and two bathrooms a full one amd a half of one crib. I have a 2020 GMC midnight gray and a 2019 black HellcatSTR, my hellcat is paid off and I only have three notes left on my GMC which is my out of town car. I can really say Im happy I came so far from where I was I can thank God and my dad for that.

After I got done putting my books and papers up i went to my hair room and started opening up boxes to restock on my shit oh yea I have my cosmetology license and now im back in school for nursing which is kinda kicking my ass right now but ima make it. I was done putting up everything when there was a knock on my door. Gotta peek out the window first gotta be safe now a days.

"Yo".

"Guuuhhh its me open the damn door"!

"Oh my bad bihh hey TeeTee baby".

"What the fuck is you doing looking scared and shit"?

"I was cleanig up guhh but wassup what yall doing I aint gotta work"?

"Hell nawl you know im off on weekends, I was trying to see if you was going to the party tonight"?

"What party bihh i aint nobody was throwing anything this weekend simce it was just a party last week I swear yall black folks can party bruh".

"AHHHHH fuck all that is you going to go or not bihh cause I aint going by myself".

"You don't never wanna go by yourself you dont need me guhh".

"You my bihh man and all you do is work sleep school and repeat plus i need a break Deandre coming to get Jr for the week and Ima be kid fucking free and I got all morining shifts nexts week to oh yea time to relax goddamn".

"Speaking of Dre how yall doing are yall going to get back together anytime soon or you really really done"?

"Bihhh fuck that nigga im done I really aint feeling it no more with him the love is gone between us you know he hurt me so bad and so many times im just done with him you know I want sum real I aint trying to get married right now but to have sombody I can really vibe with and can help and love me and my son is all cool with me forreal".

"Ion blame you thats all im looking for but to be honest I aint even looking forreal Im just focusing on me and trying to be a better me love will come and we it do I'll be ready ready for it I know what I want and I know what im looking for I know nobody perfect and everybidy have flaws but a muthafuka gotta be willing to change not for me or our future but for him".

'You right bihh how you been since you and him broke up"?

"Im good like I said aint no bad blood between us we both felt like we was holding each back he need to find himself and get hisself together same way with me we both was in a bad mind space giving up and shit and it wasnt good for either one of us we still talk to each other on a dailey Ima alaways love him he never hurt me he wanted better for me vic verses and if its meant for us to be together than we will come together if not its good to still have him as my friend and he knows if he need me he can call me so we good".

"So you havent had sex in how long"?

"Guhhhh it was like a month or two".

"But"?

"But shid one of my old woes hit me up and shit he said he seen me at the store but he aint know if it was me or not cause I gotten a lil slim and shit and goddamn we linked up at his place cause we wasnt coming in this bitch goddamnand shidddd he ate the pussy I wasnt sucking on shit cause he just ion know he always get into it and shit but we fucked or watever but it wasnt good like it was back when we was fucking with each other hard, but when he went to sleep I put on my clothes and dip da fuck out of there I aint wanna wake up to him and he been lowing my phone up ever since ill answer every now and than but I been working so damn much ion be talking to anybody".

"Damn you just dipped on his ass like that but I feel you after all the beefing yall was doing".

"I told him he dont get the same me ya feel me this bitch comes wih no feelings, but shidd thats his fault like you gone call me a hoe for fucking with you but he only hot me up cause he see im on my shit and the bad thing about it that we talked about this shit cause he thought i would do tic for tac and you know me I'll stunt on yo ass thats the best revenge cause you gone miss me when im gone goddamn my face glowing finally I done lost my weight my booty gotten big and im finally happy and got my shit on my own with a man and I told him thats my payback to you".

"Period Pooh soare we going to the party or not cause I need something to wear I aint got sit amd yo ass went shopping without me you owe me bihh".

"OOOOOOOKKKKKKKKAAAAYYY damn we can go when Dre pick up Jr".

Camila been my friend since middle school when i moved over here even though our group not as close we still kept going we are more like sisters this girl will tear the town about me she my ridah for life and I'll go to war about her.

We stayed talking about random shit for a while since we was waiting on Dre, she helped me move some stuff around the house cause I wanted a differnt look for the living room after we stayed on the caught watching tv being boring as always we dont really go out forreal unless we have time now when we was teens we stayed going to a party or blocking around just for food shit was fun but after a while shit got boring as everthiing else.

"Let me call this nigga to see where he at cause its been thirty mintues and we got shit to fucking do".

"Dont go off on that man he probably still at work".

"Well he need to fucking call and let me know whats going on always fussing about not seeing him but cant be on time".

Lawd these two man can you say toxics but I still feel like they love each other still but who knows what thefuture gone hold for them two but I can say he got his shit together finally and has been doing really good with himself.

"where you at I told you I got stuff to do this my break and you still aint here, well you should of texted me and told me than thats all I ask from you, Ok than im about to bring him outside".

"Told you he probably had to stay over just dont listen".

"Shut up Bitch".

"Agressive ass".