Chapter 1: Supergirl

Kara Zor-el born on the planet of Krypton. Here parents Zor-el and Alura, found out that Krypton was dying. They spent as many
times with Kara as possible.

One day later.....

On the day of Krypton destruction,there was lava sprouting out of the planet's crust.

"Mom,what was that?,"asked Kara.
"Nothing darling it was just a little shaking,"replied Alura.

Hours later the shaking got worse, buildings started to collapse and people started to died.

"Come with me Kara, I need to get you somewhere safe,"said Alura.
"I'm scared, mother,"asked Kara.

When they arrived at the pod station Kara's parents put her into a pod,wish their goodbye and sent her to planet Earth.

The planet of Krypton was destroyed. Kara's father didn't make it but her mother and other's did from the help of Zor-el's machine.

While Kara was in her pod their was also a next person who escaped from the phantom zone and corrupted her pod leaving Kara in space for 24,000 years where she didn't age.

When she arrived on Earth,her cousin Kal-el now called Superman/Clark Kent.

Her cousin got her a good family,she had a mother Eliza, father Jeremiah and sister Alex. Kara was known as Kara Danvers.

When she grew up she became a reporter at Catco and met a lot of new friends.

One day her sister Alex was on a plane. An accident took place and Superman wasn't there.

Kara new she was the only one to save them. She took off her glasses and fly up to the plane and stopped her from dropping.

Many people saw her but not her face but her. When she stopped the plane alot of helicopters surrounded her. Persons on the plane clapped her and took pictures.

Today she is known on Earth as SUPERGIRL", Superman's cousin.

She lives in National City.

Supergirl is a member of the Justice League.

She is known as the "GIRL OF STEEL".

Never underestimate a Kryptonian.