The Coma

I was a regular boy, regular life, regular everything. I had a great family, great friends, and a wonderful girlfriend. But if that was the story it wouldn't be very interesting now would it.

I had gotten in a car accident alone, and was put into a coma, but I am completely aware of everything going on around me... sometimes, but I wasn't me, it was like I was inside my head. To top it off I had no Idea, no recollection that I was actually set into a coma, and no recollection that the accident actually happened. 

 It was a room.... my parents room. I tried to leave but the door wouldn't open. I started looking around the room, beginning to freak out. I never liked locked doors. That door didn't even have a lock why was it locked what's going on. A hole small and circular on the wall black with a reflective surface.... of all the times I've been into this room I never noticed.... no it was never here it's so blatantly new.....  a picture of my family was there, where is it? I went over and tried to take the piece out. pulling it didn't work so I tried to twist it out right, left turn click. A blinding light hit me right in the eyes. stumbling back figures started to appear, one on the bed and one standing on the other side of the bed..... no sound. My eyes started to focus after the bright light and I realized, it was my parents. My mom was on the bed sobbing as my dad was yelling at her i couldn't read the lips I can't tell what terrible things he's telling her. He's going towards her, I can't stand this I try to intervene he walks through me and grabs her by the shoulders throwing her onto the floor. I start yelling at him to stop as he kicks her twice and leaves the room storming out of the room leaving the door open which I follow him through he heads into the front yard.... I remember this day. "Hey dad" it's me, around the age of 7. "hey cowboy" he smiled. What the heck is going on, I remember this day. He took me out for Ice Cream. When we came home mom was gone. Not dead no, she came home two or so days later, telling me it was an important family event she couldn't miss. The image faded of me and my father walking away to get ice cream. This is so weird am I dreaming? 

It was suddenly black it was painful but I couldn't move nor could I breath very well, there was a tube down my throat. There was talking.... a man I didn't know, and crying. "We can keep him here as long as needed but the surgery didn't go as planned". What? "thank you doctor" Dad? The crying got more hysterical as I faded into another room.

What was going on? My classroom, 8th grade. This was my favorite year of school. I had so many friends and was doing well in soccer. I started looking around for the odd black thing on the wall and found it I turned it and made sure to be out of the way for the light this time. All of my fellow students began to appear, this was my English class. I'm not in the room though.... it's mute again. What day is it, this classroom always had the date on the wall. The 12 of February.... this was two days after I had broke my leg skiing. That ruined my soccer career, heh..... hey look my girlfriend. We had started dating earlier this 8th grade year, and to think she stayed with me even into senior year and today. She's looking for someone. She knew I wasn't going to be in school today since we had called the prior day. who was she looking for, probably just Leah, her best friend. Lucas walked in, my brother from another mother, and her demeanor changed she perked up etc. trying to make herself look "more attractive" he walked over to her, she smiles. The room changed immediately but we didn't go back to the room with the doctor and my father no we were in Stella's room. But it wasn't her 8th grade room it was her room now, with the picture of us on her desk her laptop read the date of about three weeks ago. I looked around and immediately found the projection system. I turned it on and saw her form on the bed, reading a book. It was mute. She suddenly looked up from her book and said something and her door opened. It was Lucas. She smiled and walked over to him, while doing so walked by her desk and put down the picture of us. I began to cry. She walked over to Lucas as he was saying something to her closed her door and started making out with him. I couldn't look, he took her to the bed and that's when I began sobbing. So many years and this is what she does behind my back? She's on top of him when she hears a door bell.... i heard the doorbell. She stops groans and gets off of him heading for the door. She leaves the room and heads downstairs With her messed up hair and face because thy had been there for a while. she opens the door only to reveal me with a Hershey bar in my hands. "Hey! Oh are you feeling all right? You don't look well" I'm so Naive. Her demeanor changed to act more sickly. "oh yeah just a little cold" She's so fake. "Oh I'm sorry, do you want me to make you something warm to eat?" "No no I don't want to get you sick and I kinda just want to be alone" "oh okay, well I love you hope you feel better soon" "love you too" and she closed the door. Crying is all I could do.

Blackness enveloped me again and I could feel the tube down my throat. I could hear the doctor "It's been a few months if he does manage to come back he will not be the same" I could suddenly see my hands and body but I was surrounded by darkness. And I could see the room in which I was in as if I were another person looking through someones eyes I could see my lifeless body laying there as my mom and dad were there. Flowers were strewn around the room with various letter and balloons. I began to cry, harder than I had through the experiences I just went through. What is going on? I began to remember the crash flipping the ambulance-.... Three months, I've been "dead" for three months? I couldn't stop crying. "maybe if we unplug the support he will be able to rest... we will to, we can finally get the divorce and move on with life" my mom suggested, she wants to get rid of me.... I was just sobbing hysterically. "I think it's for the best" the doctor stated. "no no NO NOO PLEASE I DON'T WANT THINS TO BE THE END PLEASE WE CAN FIX THIS ALL NOW THAT I KNOW, PLEASE" I screamed and screamed. But nothing, absolutely nothing. "okay, if that is your decision" the doctor said. I stood up and began to run run scream and yell trying to get any closer to those on the outside. Nothing, absolutely nothing no matter how much I ran. Nothing. This is it, my lungs are burning my brain hurts. I'm in my body but I take my last moment, my last burning breath to say. "I still love you"

(A/N)

So yeah if anyone ever reads this these are shortened (really shortened) story ideas that I come up with so nothing is perfect its just idea poop and nothing is connected, there are no part 2's etc unless previously stated or I come up with more stuff for that story idea. Anyway its not the best grammar etc. but I don't have any sort of degree for anything so bear with me. Plus no one will read this soooooo. BYYEEEE